Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

1405 campaign news

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Whataboutye

Yeah it's all looking positive that there will be another intake sooner rather than later! Just fingers crossed that we will be in it! We have already had a lot of waiting to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭networksearch1

Yeah it's all looking positive that there will be another intake sooner rather than later! Just fingers crossed that we will be in it! We have already had a lot of waiting to do!
    Add your reply here.
    I hope so cause I need out of the hole I currently work in lol

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Psni26

Id say yous have a good chance as they are putting me through all the stages bar the medical at th minute within a month so yous have a good chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Bigfish22

Psni26 wrote: »
    Id say yous have a good chance as they are putting me through all the stages bar the medical at th minute within a month so yous have a good chance!

Just to confirm... You are in 1405 and you have yet to do pca?

Passed my medical a few weeks ago and praying for 'the call' possibly end of next week/start of the following.....

Yea 1405 PCA is in a few weeks, the guy said at the familiarisation that we potentially could be the last batch to go through so just to not mess up the first PCA so fingers crossed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 coolhand50

so your telling me not to bother with my online learning vetting forms and training for my pca for 1405 then psni26? haha!

Not at all! Not us personally but the ones they are putting through the process at the minute, it's not over until that letter comes through so here's hoping!

Anyone have the telephone number for recruitment can they on me it.

Thanks

Recruitment have yet to receive confirmation if they are/are not doing July intake.if they don't do July the next looks like August

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Bigfish22

So there won't be an intake in June then? Was sort of thinking if calls went out this week we would be starting mid/end of June?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 BILLYSAUCE

Yeah? Surely there is a June intake?!

I rang recruitment earlier on,they said the proposed July intake would have the induction very early June,with the intake early July and for August inductions would be mid July with starts early Aug.
    I have the dates but I'm not posting them publicly.
    Bear in mind there are usually 4 weeks between the inductions and the start dates, and 2 weeks from the calls going out to induction

Actual GV start date for this would be early July

This waiting process has finally broken me....when will it end?

If been broken for months which is why I just rang them and asked. I'm still hoping calls go out this week for it. The dates they gave me stick to the usual time frame...2 weeks from calls to induction...then 4 to start date

I could definitely do with getting a call this week! Need out of my job asap!

Can I at least assume that I would of passed the vetting process by now considering that they put me through the medical and physical?!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lurker101

Thanks for letting me us know. I'm assuming that means recruitment for July is still very much possible? And if it is given the green light, calls could be out soon? The uncertainty is the worst part

I could definitely do with getting a call this week! Need out of my job asap!
    Same!!!!!!!

lurker101 wrote: »
    Thanks for letting me us know. I'm assuming that means recruitment for July is still very much possible? And if it is given the green light, calls could be out soon? The uncertainty is the worst part

Is possible yeah,but also not.the lady said they just have to await the go ahead then they make the calls.she said the July intake was talked about,then they wer talking about not doing it,then started talking about it again and they hadn't heard anything else about it. If it's going ahead the calls would be this and next week

• Advertisement

Would anyone know how to find out if you have been cleared by vetting?!

I can pm you the email address if you want. But if you have heard nothing then it is good news, how long ago did you send the forms away? Think mine took about 6-8 weeks to clear!

I sent my vetting forms back in January. Just waiting on a call like the rest of you guys who have passed yer medical and physical.

Aye well I'd say if there had been an issue with the vetting you would have heard about it by now!

BILLYSAUCE wrote: »
    If you ring recruitment. Call 101 and ask to be put through

• Registered Users Posts: 18 BigTasty

I think this recruitment process has helped get the year in quicker to be honest! Im in no particular rush. Just hoping to avoid 2 weeks in the middle of June if we're being brought in soon.

BigTasty wrote: »
    I think this recruitment process has helped get the year in quicker to be honest! Im in no particular rush. Just hoping to avoid 2 weeks in the middle of June if we're being brought in soon.
    The dates they gave me yesterday -middle of June you should be fine!

I can't imagine there being any calls today, I'd say someone would have heard by now!

• Advertisement

Will today be the day....

Advertisement