Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Online learning

18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭iamveryhopeful

can confirm it was due to the holidays. received email confirmation just there. so that is one worry off my chest :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Slight panic attack there. Had just checked emails before I seen your reply lol. It's there too. Hows the training coming along?

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭iamveryhopeful

Mop a top wrote: »
    Slight panic attack there. Had just checked emails before I seen your reply lol. It's there too. Hows the training coming along?

the big question is. how long before I receive a reply about possible movement of my assessment centre date for the later recruitment campaign.... :0

The training is coming along ok thanks. you?

I don't think (hope) fitness will be an issue for me here. Nerves and potential penalties on the day are what I fear.....

Good luck with that one lol!!!

Kids and Xmas holidays = not enough training done. Tried doing bits in the evening in the house but there's only so much you can do :-/ you'll be grand. Bundle of nerves at the countdown but once they say go it's tunnel vision and everything else is forgotten about :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Goonerdee

OK, got an email to say they had set up an account for me.

I then got a second with a few more details

Then I got a third one saying it was recalling the second email.

What do I do?

• Advertisement

Wait for a forth lol

Hard to say without knowing the content of the emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Psni26

Hey guys just received my online learning after getting a progression letter on tue with vetting received around the Friday aswell it's strange that for so long there's nothing and then all at once! I see there's a cut off date for the online learning does it make a difference if you get it done before the end date? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭MikeOneJuliet

Psni26 wrote: »
    Hey guys just received my online learning after getting a progression letter on tue with vetting received around the Friday aswell it's strange that for so long there's nothing and then all at once! I see there's a cut off date for the online learning does it make a difference if you get it done before the end date? Thanks

Makes no difference if it's done before the date, as long as it's completed by the closing time

Has everyone received their online learning details yet? (1509)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭dollasign

Goonerdee wrote: »

How did you get them, letter or email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭yet another lurker

Have you?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Wild06

I haven't received any emails for online learning has everyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Wild06

I haven't received anything from the 1509 campaign except vetting forms

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭JD2020

Wild06 wrote: »

Me either

Sorry, didnt mean to imply I got the links. Just freaked thinking I missed out. The online learning will come as an email link, if like me and you get a lot of junk and blindly delete, read them twice. It is very subtle clues that it is your PSNI online learning.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭yet another lurker

Sorry, didnt mean to imply I got the links. Just freaked thinking I missed out. The online learning will come as an email link, if like me and you get a lot of junk and blindly delete, read them twice. It is very subtle clues that it is your PSNI online learning.

Thanks for clarifying that

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭jwhdkl5736

Wild06 wrote: »

Same. I have received vetting but nothing else! I was a lower scorer of those being currently processed though!

The online learning is only half as long this campaign, was wondering why I was half way through it already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Sydnor87

Tried to access the online learning this morning and on Wednesday and it has been down both times.

Probably a silly question but do they take this into consideration for the timeframe in which you need to complete it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 BigEye2016

What device are you logging in from? This happened t to me when I tried to access it from my tablet. Straight away I went on laptop and got logged in no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭blueboat

Have just tried myself and can confirm it's working fine, maybe change devices? What message are you getting? You can email their support team at [font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Classis_Support@psni.pnn.police.uk[/font] if you're still having issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Sydnor87

Seems to be an issue with Chrome.

Tried it with Firefox and is working fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭D4z

Currently going over the online learning as a refresher but noticed I didn't take a copy of FP09 PDF, did anyone save a copy that they could send me?

edit

Sent, thanks.

edit

All sorted now, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Timetravel

Anybody have any problems with completed sections showing as not completed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Homer01

Timetravel wrote: »
    Anybody have any problems with completed sections showing as not completed?

If I remember correctly some boxes are ticked automatically and the others are ticked by yourself when you're happy you are done.

• Advertisement
Advertisement