Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials of Osiris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭Serbian

I think this is the new trials flawless emblem, Bastet's Dream. Prefer the previous one.

0nrWvDE.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

This weekend of Trials is carrying a Bungie bounty with a Senior Designer, PvP Engineer and Mtashed. It starts 1 hour after trials launch, might be worth checking out for a heads up on the new changes.

Head over to Twitch for the low-down

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Got a 330 Doctrine with Persistence, Smallbore/Braced Frame and Rodeo.

Is that a God-Roll or just a very good roll?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Cormac... wrote: »
    Got a 330 Doctrine with Persistence, Smallbore/Braced Frame and Rodeo.

Is that a God-Roll or just a very good roll?

Counterbalance instead of rodeo is the god roll.

nevelator wrote: »
    Counterbalance instead of rodeo is the god roll.

That seems to be the general consensus, however hidden hand works better for me. I play with both but definitely have more success with hidden hand. Guess my aim needs a little bonus to be at its most effective.

The only roll I haven't tried is rangefinder, you could see how that would work tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Anyone up for some hot and sweaty Trials action tonight?

Anyone up for some hot and sweaty Trials action tonight?

Not exactly sure what you're offering so hesitant to accept.

I would like to play some trials later though, not too late if possible.

I'll be on shortly after it launches at 6pm (maybe 6:30) for a proper run at it

• Registered Users Posts: 44,882 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I might give it a go later myself, won't be only til around 10 though for anything proper. Will probably be on early enough running patrols and maybe some strikes via remote play (wouldn't attempt crucible or raid via remote play)

I'll be on shortly after it launches at 6pm (maybe 6:30) for a proper run at it

Beware the "Mote Monster"

Well got that all wrong but at least it sounded good to me at the time. Although, I have heard stories on the motes of light as well but that's not what was relevant here.

Should have referred to passage coins so something like "Passage Savage", "Coin Troll".

Could go down the GoT route with "Consumer of Coins" or maybe "Purchaser of Passages".

Ima finish now as I'm getting too giddy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,267 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

I'll probably be on and horrendously hungover which is usually when I play best for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭bugs

A resurgence of trials, good stuff, I'll be on later (Toastor)

dudeeile wrote: »
    Beware the "Mote Monster"

Well got that all wrong but at least it sounded good to me at the time. Although, I have heard stories on the motes of light as well but that's not what was relevant here.

Should have referred to passage coins so something like "Passage Savage", "Coin Troll".

Could go down the GoT route with "Consumer of Coins" or maybe "Purchaser of Passages".

Ima finish now as I'm getting too giddy.

All are true!
    I burn about 200 Motes a day I'd say
    And about 50 Passage Coins a Weekend

I don't mind, I have like 280 Passage Coins and 2,000 Motes :pac:

Ya'll just need to git gud!

Passage Savage is my fave cause it kind of Rhymes.

AdamD wrote: »
    I'll probably be on and horrendously hungover which is usually when I play best for some reason

Hungover, shouldn't you just "top up" and avoid the hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

All are true!

What are you using that amount of motes on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

All are true!

64773663.jpg

Takes like 60-80 motes to unlock all nodes on a Piece of Purple armour, which I then in turn break down for 5 Legendary marks (instead of 3). I have a LOT of useless Purples so this is what I do. I am earning Motes about as fast as I can use them tbh. I've been sitting on about 2,000 since October perpetually

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I have a serious mote shortage as was using them to rank up the factions to get the superfluous exotic class armours.

are there no silver tier packages?

are there no silver tier packages?

Did you have one from last week you already turned in? The Gold Tier can be redone afaik from the patch notes but not the Silver
    "His Eye Upon You" bounty may now be repeated daily with easier requirements:
    Reduced the match completion requirements to 7 matches (was 10 matches)
    Reduced the Fireteam kills requirements to 50 kills (was 75 kills)

• Advertisement

326 Weapon and 326 Armour from the lighthouse..lol

What level were you when you opened the chest etc?

321. Literally the definition of rich get richer..

AdamD wrote: »
    321. Literally the definition of rich get richer..

I think it's all a case of getting something thats like 1-3 light levels above what you are either LL overall or what you have LL in those slots, so 326 ain't bad if you were 321. Jump of 5 or so overall. What did you have in those 2 slots previously?

324 and 321

Well you did fairly well so. If you'd opened it at 330, you'd have gotten 334+ stuff

Meh, not a system I like at all. All roads may lead to 335 but if you want to be close any time soon you need to grind them all. Also the weapon and armour drops on games 5 and 7 are directly linked to your LL at the time which is annoying as I'm not always running my optimum LL gear in trials. Lighthouse then gave me 323 and 324 on my hunter. Team mate gets 334 weapon, seems pretty silly for him to get much better loot than me for the exact same activity.

loved this

I've gotten 2 more DoP, one has Rangefinder, is that better than Rodeo?

what was trials like this week? Didn't big up the courage to give it a go this week - didn't want to drag anyones cards off course to ditchville!

• Advertisement

what was trials like this week? Didn't big up the courage to give it a go this week - didn't want to drag anyones cards off course to ditchville!

It was Black Shield. I don't think you would have enjoyed this map tbh

The new revive mechanic is working as intended, more rushing to cap orbs when possible.... but the inside/outside part of this map kind of messes with that a little

Advertisement