Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Orange Rainfall Warning For Cork - Yellow For Rest Of Munster - 10-11th April 2016

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Meteorite58

Over 25mm rainfall here near Tralee so far ( lighter now ).

Wind much fresher now with a 10 min avg of 31 kph E, gust 71 kph

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Meteorite58

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blackbird99

382835.jpg
    382836.jpg
    miserable day flooding in the foreground in pic 1, wet snow on the Galtees.
    clearer image of the drifts in the second one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Typical wet and blustry day in West Limerick.

Not the same in Castleisland, Co. Kerry where some domestic flooding has been reported.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭WheatenBriar

Very wet in Arklow again nowas the band edged in
    Hard to believe I took that last photo an hour ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭P.lane78

very windy here outside cork city at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Mr Bumble

Drove from Waterville to Wicklow today and went through a range of weather and temperature.
    Woke up to snow on mountains above and on hills lower down surrounding Lough Currane which I've never seen before in APril
    Coldest spot was in the oddest place. Coastal drive on either side of Kell's Bay on the Ring, temperature dropped below freezing briefly, very heavy snow and I was driving in slush. Mountains completely white back inland and to low levels in the Behy Valley. Couldn't see the Reeks but they had about 24 hours of very heavy snow on top of some from two days back.
    Driving sleet on the pass into Limerick and temperature rose steadily from average of 2 in Kerry to 5 all the way to Portlaoise where it got up to 9 and I saw the sun. By the time I hit m50 it was 12..... so 13 degree difference.
    I've had that several times driving East/West. Don't ever remember it other way around with Waterville as end point.

Advertisement