Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Recommend a hairdressers in Malahide/Swords area please?

Options
  • 06-04-2016 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hello,

I've just moved to Malahide and I'm looking for a reasonable yet efficient hairdressers in the area.

I generally get a cut, tint and maybe the odd meche highlights depending on how mine are looking so I need somewhere good at all 3.

Anyone happy to recommend any to me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

gem898 wrote: »
    Hello,

I've just moved to Malahide and I'm looking for a reasonable yet efficient hairdressers in the area.

I generally get a cut, tint and maybe the odd meche highlights depending on how mine are looking so I need somewhere good at all 3.

Anyone happy to recommend any to me?

I really like Boston Belle in the Pavilions. I followed Alex there from another salon when she moved but have had treatments with other girls and the service has always been brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭theLuggage

Jenny in Salon Tibo - she's excellent. Really listens and advises you properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭gem898

Thanks guys! I'll give both of those a shout. See if I can book in a consultation!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭jenga-jen

tomissex wrote: »
    I really like Boston Belle in the Pavilions. I followed Alex there from another salon when she moved but have had treatments with other girls and the service has always been brilliant.

I followed Alex when she moved on again. She's gone solo now and is working privately in people's homes!

Advertisement