Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bodhran needs repair

Options
  • 28-06-2005 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Could anyone please tell me where I might get my bodhran re-skinned? I did take it to Roundstone but they said they only repair their own bodhrans and mine was bought in McCullough Piggots almost 20 years ago.

If anyone could find out for me I will be up in Dublin shortly and can bring the drum with me if necessary.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Gareth2303

Unless it's like a memento i think that you should buy a new drum...Nowadays you can get a top o' the range drum (Tuneable and all) for less than £200?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mr Match

Yea , irish musik in baldoyle will skin it . €35 only ! Or buy the skin from them and do it yourself for €15

Advertisement