Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Written Entry Test

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 strictlyelvis

I sat my written test for MH 102 this year in March and am still waiting for results.
    Does anyone know how long it takes for results to be posted??
    Knd rgrds
    p.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

I sat my written test for MH 102 this year in March and am still waiting for results.
    Does anyone know how long it takes for results to be posted??
    Knd rgrds
    p.

My fiancee did this too with no word yet!

Hi Javagal,

I contacted the college today by phone.
    The Admissions dept tell me that the Music dept are short-listing people who sat the written test - (which incidently was 32 people in total on Sat March 26-2011) - for interviews this month!!!!

They will send letters shortly to notify weather we have been sucessful or not sucessful!

They could not tell me however, how many will be called for interview and reminded me that they will except a max of 8 MATURE students for this course.

So I hope they only short-list 8 people in total for the interview...., HA!!
    Fat chance of that happening, anyway,

Good luck to your fiancee.
    Phil.K

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Thanks Phil, I'l let you know how he gets on!!
    Good luck to you too

Just got my interview letter in the post today!
    Javagal, hope you guys have good news too.
    Phil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 auds1

Hi everyone,

I am just reading all of your posts and looking for advice as I have a written test in Maynooth tomorrow for MH116 Community and Youth Work...any more tips please?

Thanks

Advertisement