Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where can I buy chopsticks in Waterford.

• 03-07-2003 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Where can I buy chopsticks in Waterford?

I've looked everywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

I heard that an asian market had opened on the Dunmore road. If so you might get them there.

Actually you might also get them in Siam beside the apple market.

merlante

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Dont know about in Waterford but you can usually get them in Roches and i assume there is one in Waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭cheersfred

Theres a place called Siam its down in the apple market across the road from Geoffs and Preachers they had them there about 2 weeks a go.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Roches Stores should have them upstairs over by all the kitchen and household items section..

Might be difficult to get apart from that.. if you cant get them there order a chinese takeout and ask for chopsticks.. then just recycle them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭frea

Got them in Roaches. Now I have to reteach myself to use them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement