Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's Your Plans For Texas?

• 18-02-2016 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

So if your like me you are starting to get excited about heading over (only 45 days till the actual event) just wondering does anyone have plans other than the wrestling? How long are you heading over for?

Myself I'm over for 8 days with another Irish lad. We are going to the basketball and ice hockey over there cause why not! Will get tickets for axess soon and probably for raw as well. Then hoping to visit the 6 flags theme park.

So anybody got some plans?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Going for 7 nights.
    Arrive eat drink - Tuesday
    Sight seeing/Basketball - wednesday
    Sight seeing/Axxess - Thursday
    Wrestlecon/axxess/NXT- Friday
    Wrestlecon/Maybe axxess again/Hall Of Fame - Saturday
    WrestleMania - Sunday
    Sight see/RAW - Monday
    Home - Tuesday

Probably add in a bunch of drinking in there too.

The only days 6 flags is open when were over is Saturday & Sunday but those days are taken up already.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

ciano316 wrote: »
    Going for 7 nights.
    Arrive eat drink - Tuesday
    Sight seeing/Basketball - wednesday
    Wrestlecon/axxess/NXT- Friday
    Wrestlecon/Maybe axxess again/Hall Of Fame - Saturday
    WrestleMania - Sunday
    Sight see/RAW - Monday
    Home - Tuesday

Probably add in a bunch of drinking in there too.

The only days 6 flags is open when were over is Saturday & Sunday but those days are taken up already.

Guess I'll be going the Saturday so! What's the wrestlecon thing?
    Oh and obviously drinking goes without saying, I'll keep an eye out for the legendary ciano 316 sign at basketball so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I'm there Friday until Tuesday. Will probably get in too late to gamble on NXT so will just go drinking instead.

Saturday I'm not sure. I don't think I can be arsed with the Hall of Fame. I'd be more inclined to explore the City I think. I doubt I'll ever be back to Texas.

Sunday will probably do the Mania Pub Crawl then off to the show.

Monday, JR's Q&A at House of Blues then Monday Night Raw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Myself and the girlfriend are headin over Thursday. prob go for some food and drinks thursday night. Do a bit of sightseeing during the day on Friday and then have tickets to NXT. Don't have HOF tickets, might try and get some closer to the time but unless there's some great additions to the class of 2016 I won't be too annoyed if I dont get any. Might save Axxess for just the Sunday... Maybe do some shoppin monday before getting a few scoops in and headin to Raw.

We're flying back from South Carolina on the 16th.. have mates over there but still have to book our connecting flight.
    I'd say we'll hang round Dallas til the Thursday but havent looked up much stuff to do yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

Arrive/ Hopefully make the Basketball - Wednesday
    Evolve/NXT- Friday
    Downtown Dallas/ROH/Hall Of Fame - Saturday
    WrestleMania - Sunday
    Bit of Shopping/RAW - Monday
    Home - Tuesday

• Advertisement
Advertisement