Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bell Lane coffee 25% discount

• 23-02-2016 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

I know there are a few coffee addicts on this forum. I've been buying coffee from bell lane.ie for ages. It's by far my favorite coffee. They have a 25% discount offer at the moment.
    The code is feb25 @ www.belllane.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,435 ✭✭✭caviardreams

ANnything in particular you would recommend?
    The moondust espresso has caught my eye - I like a chocolately/caramel/sweet coffee with a good dark roast!

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭bergipau

ANnything in particular you would recommend?
    The moondust espresso has caught my eye - I like a chocolately/caramel/sweet coffee with a good dark roast!

Moondust is nice but dragonfly is definitely my favorite.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Tazium

Thanks for that, just gambled on a 1Kg of each Moondust & Dragonfly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

bergipau wrote: »
    Moondust is nice but dragonfly is definitely my favorite.

Pardon my ignorance, but does the bag of Dragonfly come pre-ground, or is it the bean only?
    http://belllane.ie/product/dragonfly-espresso/
    Thanks

Good question! I just assumed it was whole bean as they also sell grinders and ordered on that basis. Hope I don't get stuck with pre-ground :(:(

Went for the house blend and dragonfly.

Looking forward to trying though their postage is a bit steep imo.

• Advertisement

States 'Roasted whole beans' just beneath the price.

Tazium wrote: »
    States 'Roasted whole beans' just beneath the price.

Thanks *breathes sigh of relief* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭bergipau

Thanks *breathes sigh of relief* :D

Yes it is whole bean.
    Some of their coffee is pre ground, but it is very obvious because they ask what grind do you want

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

Looks good but is €3.80 not a bit steep for delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

the_pod wrote: »
    Looks good but is €3.80 not a bit steep for delivery?

I think they'd be paying that much or more for delivery based on an post's rates

• Advertisement

Weight based shipping but get's less expensive the more you order. 2Kgs cost 7.60 euro to ship. Free to collect though! We could have bundled together and have one collect for local drop-off. Similar to the group buys we used to organise on the tea & coffee forum.

No problem paying €3.80 for shipping but most places I buy food products from within Ireland offer next day courier service for €5 up to 10kg or more even. Would have liked to see it capped at that rate tbh, but teh discount code makes up for it in this instance!

Advertisement