Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

XGC Dublin SFV Casuals - Wed 17/02/2016

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 PoBrizz

Sweet, I'll see ye there so.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,697 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Shall we run a mini-tourney at this? Could do one Saturday either, see how today's "supplies" go. Either way, I intend to take a taxi in with my PC today so I will have

- PC with SFV
    - Monitor
    - Speakers
    - 360 stick (need someone to bring another stick, this way we can get optimal stick spread)

I'll be there at about 4 I think.

You can probably leave the monitor & speakers at home tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I'm in town now, so post on thread when you get there and I'll come in.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Constant Markievicz

Leaving now, I should be in before 4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Be there bit after 3

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

GG's good casuals....shout out to all the players who traveled in, especially those from the Ivory Coast!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Amazing casuals, ggs everyone.

See you on Sat!

Thanks to everyone who brought setups and turned up to play. Very enjoyable day.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

BEWWWWM! That's how your start a game lifecycle and finish it quickly! Wait...

Didier-Drogba-Wallpaper-HD-desktop-BAckgrounds.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Constant Markievicz

Great casuals, GGs to everyone I played. If Saturday casuals start to pick up again, I'll be going to as many as I can.

Advertisement