Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a running buddy for Galway city

• 18-02-2016 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, Need to go back running after a long break. I need a running partner to help me keep motivated and make the run more enjoyable. Someone new to running or someone who wants to go back at it. I am available every evening except for Tuesdays and Thursdays as I have a course. Evenings would suit best but available early mornings before 8 a.m if needs be. I have transport to open to suggestions as where to go in the city. PM if interested. PS hope your motivated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Hey galwaypaddy, how about connecting with the Fit4Life group out at Westside? They are organised through Galway City Harriers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

It will depend what pace you're at.
    I think the fit 4 life have groups from complete beginners up to about 8:30min miles and meet Mondays & Thursdays @7pm at Westside library.

If you're looking for something faster than that, the club run track sessions every Tuesday night, Saturday mornings usually around Dangan trails & paths, a Sunday morning long run from the Cathedral (thuis is at the faster pace mostly) and there are other informal groups of clubmates who meet up at various times of the week if they're training for something specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Claire589141

It will depend what pace you're at.
    I think the fit 4 life have groups from complete beginners up to about 8:30min miles and meet Mondays & Thursdays @7pm at Westside library.

If you're looking for something faster than that, the club run track sessions every Tuesday night, Saturday mornings usually around Dangan trails & paths, a Sunday morning long run from the Cathedral (thuis is at the faster pace mostly) and there are other informal groups of clubmates who meet up at various times of the week if they're training for something specific.
    Hi is fit 4 life still still running from the library

Advertisement