Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Find Raid Sherpas in Your Area looking for Fun, Friendship and Maybe More...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Had a go at VoG with a friend of mine who's ever newer than I am last night, for the laugh. Just the two of us.

Didn't go great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Had a go at VoG with a friend of mine who's ever newer than I am last night, for the laugh. Just the two of us.

Didn't go great.

Well, considering you need to stand on all 3 plates simultaneously to even open the door to the vault, I can see how it might have went. Sometimes a randomer can help out for this though.

You could give CE a go, the abyss is good fun to start. You can solo with an invisible hunter.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

dudeeile wrote: »
    Well, considering you need to stand on all 3 plates simultaneously to even open the door to the vault, I can see how it might have went. Sometimes a randomer can help out for this though.

You could give CE a go, the abyss is good fun to start. You can solo with an invisible hunter.

Could you not active it and the prevent it being "Deactivated" by a minotaur?.

I thought you only had to active them and them stop them being deactivated, I didn't think you needed to stay on them, well I never do.

70 or so completions later you'd think I'd be certain of this

Cormac... wrote: »
    Could you not active it and the prevent it being "Deactivated" by a minotaur?.

I thought you only had to active them and them stop them being deactivated, I didn't think you needed to stay on them, well I never do.

70 or so completions later you'd think I'd be certain of this

^^^^ what he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I'm on for a VOG and CE run tomorrow any time after 7pm. If we can get a relic and sword guy then the rest should be straight forward.
    I'll run relic. Anyway we don't wipe and snipe at oracles anymore. It's time you learned how to sword.

Sweet, how's 8ish?

Lol, didn't even realise there were three. We were struggling to get two activated.

• Advertisement

Sweet, how's 8ish?

Good for me, do you have 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Anyone available for a taken king raid right now.... Xbone... We're at war priest with 5 and need one....

GT: SharperKiller

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Lol, didn't even realise there were three. We were struggling to get two activated.

Can you still cheese the first section?
    If you drive your sparrow up to the gate and jump off - you'll land inside the gate.

Or at least you were able to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,776 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Muppet Man wrote: »
    Anyone available for a taken king raid right now.... Xbone... We're at war priest with 5 and need one....

GT: SharperKiller

Are you in the BOIE clan? Don't think I have you on my friends list.

Advertisement