Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Tower Bar - Off Topic Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Any of my Playstation compatriots get a 1 day PS Plus extension?

Yup, as an apology for the outage last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Any of my Playstation compatriots get a 1 day PS Plus extension?

Yeah, got the email yesterday. 1 DAY!!! AMAZING!!!

Huzzah for benefiting from outages that affected me in no way whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Saw a review on youtube of the Division. All I heard was loot and xp. The rest was white noise. Went to pre-order, Ubisoft day one release wyat could possible go wrong? Can't find any decent deals online. If I buy from Europe am I going to have any language difficulties or will I need to learn Italian?
    Literally cannot wait. May download from the PS Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

He must of been mumbling about space magic and "novabomb on B" :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Think he had too much guiness over the weekend and let an SBD seep out :P

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

That's the problem with packages from a unknown benefactor!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Classic Generic wild Nova Bomb.

Edit: I did not see nocal's post.

Off topic but on topic, could this be a new dance emote?

medium.gif

• Advertisement

Off topic but on topic, could this be a new dance emote?

medium.gif

Shake your cams!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I'm back in!!!!

I bought/ordered a curved 27" monitor for my PC..... Amazon sure knows how to give me "Recomendations"

Also got X-Com 2 pre-ordered..... Bring it on February :)

We're back

Cormac... wrote: »
    I bought/ordered a curved 27" monitor for my PC..... Amazon sure knows how to give me "Recomendations"

Also got X-Com 2 pre-ordered..... Bring it on February :)

Ooooo. Tasty. Need (Want more than need really) two new screens. An old 22" PC monitor and oldish 32" Samsung 1080i TV is just getting odd looking at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

In before the DDoS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

"With reporting from Cormac Fitzgerald" :eek:

All that MLG Twitch streaming must have worked to kick start his reporting career :pac:

Two of the best cartoons to ever appear on kids tv

• Registered Users Posts: 45,007 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Two of the best cartoons to ever appear on kids tv

Christmas present from my brother this year:

a8Udrus.jpg

Honestly the best present ever. I just need some kids, so i'm not a weirdo 32 year old playing with M.A.S.K toys by himself.

Also, best cartoon intro song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ4c1X5ene8

Christmas present from my brother this year:

a8Udrus.jpg

Honestly the best present ever. I just need some kids, so i'm not a weirdo 32 year old playing with M.A.S.K toys by himself.

Also, best cartoon intro song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ4c1X5ene8

You should see my brothers Transformers collection then. He has to have close to 1000 of them, including some very expensive ones. I think his most valuable one is a Japanese G1 Victory Saber with original box.

• Advertisement

You should see my brothers Transformers collection then. He has to have close to 1000 of them, including some very expensive ones. I think his most valuable one is a Japanese G1 Victory Saber with original box.

well YOU should see MY uncle (in law...) Star Wars collection - tens of thousands of euro worth of stuff. An attic full of it, full.

FIGHT!!!!!

well YOU should see MY uncle (in law...) Star Wars collection - tens of thousands of euro worth of stuff. An attic full of it, full.

Not surprised. Anyone I know that collects Star Wars stuff is in a similar situation. Hell I know someone who made his own life size Yoda and has a life size Han Solo in Carbonite.

These clips go out to Rossi, Optimus and Chimp!

Haha, the smell of Horse Manure and Incest on the wind.

seriously considering plant v zombies garden warfare 2. now the hold Destiny had over me is waning I feel the need to splurge.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

gimli2112 wrote: »
    seriously considering plant v zombies garden warfare 2. now the hold Destiny had over me is waning I feel the need to splurge.

Is that due out anytime soon? Was keeping an eye on Overwatch myself but not out for a while yet, possibly get that on PC though.

Saw it was out on February 25, which I think is the same day as Uncharted 4. Wallet's going to get hammered in February / March.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Saw it was out on February 25, which I think is the same day as Uncharted 4. Wallet's going to get hammered in February / March.

Uncharted is out in April.

• Advertisement

Have the Division on the horizon, thats going to be my next game I reckon. Will be borderlanding it up with a few others til then. True Vault Hunter mode to start soon.

Have the Division Beta this weekend, but don't think I will actually get a chance to play it. Hopefully the review and community impressions are good though.

Advertisement