Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Football Accy In Shop

• 23-01-2016 1:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 295 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Calling out to the experienced betters. Usually if I place a bet on a footie accy I use the website because it's just simple to pick home win, draw or away win etc.

Today I'm heading into a bookies to place a bet on a small accy and I can't remember going into one to bet on an accy, I have done a few times for the horses. Anyways, just wondered, today I want to bet on Spurs, Man City, Barca, Man Utd, Liverpool and Celtic. Can I just jot these down on a betting slip and hand it in? How would they calculate the odds so I know what my potential return will be?
    Or am I better to use a betting machine? (I haven't ever used a betting machine but would it be very similar to the website?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,889 ✭✭✭thesandeman

There are big A4 sized sheets in the shops with all the matches on them. Just write 1,X or 2 for home, draw, away beside your selected matches. The odds on the sheet won't be exact as prices may have changed but you can ask when you get to the counter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 295 ✭✭mattaiuseire

Cheers - that turned out to be much easier than I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,615 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I haven't ever used a betting machine but would it be very similar to the website?

Very similar but at a cost of lower odds.

Advertisement