Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xbone - Arrange a raid.

• 13-01-2016 11:55am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads,

Wether it be heading into the depths of the vault or taking on the mighty orxy, if you want to arrange a games please do so only in this thread :)

Jonny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I think most of the regular players including myself have all gone to Ark while waiting for the Division.Still a few playing though id say .

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭HATCHET IRL

Anybody wanna drag my ass through wrath of the machine so I cant satisfy my OCD and finish this game before D2 comes out??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Anybody wanna drag my ass through wrath of the machine so I cant satisfy my OCD and finish this game before D2 comes out??

Hey Hatchet, plan on being on D1 over the weekend. Haven't played all summer but perhaps we can rope in the gonz and a few others aswell for a run.

Aces :D

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭HATCHET IRL

I should be off Saturday Sunday night so sounds good:) Think the goonz is after retiring from xbox altogether, only on pc now I think:)

Advertisement