Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Look at my stuff! - ONLY thread for plugging your feed/blog/channel/whatnot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Chance The Rapper

skimpydoo wrote: »
    tecdr.net

Is my blog on Tech Security. What do you all think?.

I like it. Good job!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

I like it. Good job!
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Stevo1983

http://irishironman2016.wordpress.com/

Here's my blog. Basically about my journey to a 2016 attempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭dgerryd

Is that for real Steve, if genuine all respect too ya boy fair play and worth checking in on.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Stevo1983

Cheers mate, it's for real all right. Just need to knuckle down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 GymBible

Hi,

My new blog is called gymbiblefc.wordpress.com.

Take a look either way...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 Irish Soccer Leagues

A new social networking site for Irish Amateur soccer. irishsoccerleagues.com (can't post links yet).

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rubywinters

I have recently started writing a blog. It is in its very early stages and I have no views. I would greatly appreciate a visit.

Its a mix of different things about my life. Some poems and whatnot, I am currently dealing with depression so this is part therapy getting it all out there. Warts and all, a place I can be open and honest. I recently come out as BI to my family and just last year I started exploring Bd&SM

adarkenednight.blogspot.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Notanumber

I have recently started writing a blog. It is in its very early stages and I have no views. I would greatly appreciate a visit.

Its a mix of different things about my life. Some poems and whatnot, I am currently dealing with depression so this is part therapy getting it all out there. Warts and all, a place I can be open and honest. I recently come out as BI to my family and just last year I started exploring Bd&SM

adarkenednight.blogspot.ie

The background makes it a bit hard to read. Other than that fair play to you for having the guts to put it out there. I hope it gives you something back!
    I have anxiety and depressive troubles also and regularly find myself composing blog posts but never have the guts to post them. I did a site at howyanow.com which has an as yet unpublished blog section to it, maybe someday. It's just a few gamer internet mates that know of it and they don't know of my difficulties. I find it hard to talk honestly, when it's out there it's hard to take back. I enjoy the site building though, I set out to see if I could build one with no knowledge of how so I was proud of the result.

howyanow.com

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

Hi guys

I've a beauty blog and i dip a little into fashion and celebs too obviously, it goes with the territory!!
    Im a trained beautician and make up artist too so i work freelance :)

www.beautyxfi.com

Thanks guys
    xx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Nucular Arms

flynnser19 wrote: »
    Hi guys

I've a beauty blog and i dip a little into fashion and celebs too obviously, it goes with the territory!!
    Im a trained beautician and make up artist too so i work freelance :)

Thanks guys
    xx

Nice bold design.

Only criticisms would be that it took forever to load, and that the menu could be more visible on a large screen. Also, some of the images don't really have enough resolution to be shown so large (particularly on the post called "My Make Up Favourite PT2 – Powder Products")

Nice job otherwise though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

My latest pet project is a food blog.
    www.nuttymakes.ie
    Feedback appreciated! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭biketard

Hi all. This is my blog about DIY guitar projects:
    http://diystrat.blogspot.com

Hope you like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

Nice bold design.

Only criticisms would be that it took forever to load, and that the menu could be more visible on a large screen. Also, some of the images don't really have enough resolution to be shown so large (particularly on the post called "My Make Up Favourite PT2 – Powder Products")

Nice job otherwise though.

Thanks so much!! Ive a family friend looking after the site so ill have to get him to show me how to reduce the resolution!!

Thanks for the help though i love the blogging so far!! i moved from a cheap weebly website to the more profesisonal website!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

I keep a regular blog on growing vegetables in my back garden and living on less. Would love any observations.

http://thecarrigalinecrusty.blogspot.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 argievai

So I just started a lifestyle blog (DIY, my life as a foreigner in Dub, lists, tiny apartment hacks, favorite places, food, etc.) and thought I'd share it here. It only has one post as of now, but sure, I plan on writing loads in the coming weeks!

mytinydublinlife.wordpress.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 9 aaronduffy18

I have a gaming YouTube channel if any body wants to visit just look up azzaboy55

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Lord Ridiculous

New youtuber trying to make my way on the road...playing PC games, reviewing PC games with professionalism and a hint of Ridiculousness!!!

If intrigued in the slightest checkout my channel - always looking for fellow Irish gamers to battle with or collaborate; together we can rule the net as Lord and subject!!

Links
    Twitter

twitter . com / lord_ridiculous

Youtube

youtube.com / channel / UC-c3w8Pw-SdaRd-Y0SgSWXw / videos

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭NeutralHandle

https://twitter.com/diagramwiki
    Twitter page about my website diagram.wiki- which is for sharing and collaborating on SVG diagrams on the Web.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Started Diary of a Working Dad a little while back.. doing ok and more a pet project... Will see how long i keep it going, positive feedback so far though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭El Inho

Hi everyone,

I've been working on an Irish focussed technology blog for the common man/woman for a while now, and have started to run a competition too. Feel free to enter :) Get yourself a nice €200 Marvin.ie voucher for the hassle!

http://goos3d.ie/win-e200-marvin-ie-voucher-goos3d/

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GraphicGaming

I have one does anyone else ?

leave your channel name bellow as i am interested to see your content.
    and also can you say what games you play most.

Im GraphicGaming88 on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LikeStartup

Hi All,

I have been building this site for the last week and receiving great feedback from a number of big startups in Ireland.
    Please take a look.
    It will be of interest to anyone in the Startup community and anyone who wants to validate a business idea they have knocking round their head!

Thanks,
    LikeStartup

likestartup.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Just set up a site for our local camera club. Changed it over from a free weebly one (with great difficulty). Still a work in progress.

http://swinfordcameraclub.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭thattequilagirl

Hi folks,

I set up this blog about a year ago as an expat living in Doha. I've just moved home (wrote a bit about that here) so the focus has changed to travel and lifestyle. Would love your opinions on how it could be improved, and feel free to follow on Facebook and Instagram.

Katie

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Sun King

Just started a blog entitled 'Review Fifty-Two'. My aim is to read and review one book a week this year and this blog will, hopefully, justify and encourage that. I'd love for people to check it out and give me some feedback. Its not flash, or uncovering new and thoughtful interpretations of literature, but it will pass the time. I'll look at the possibility of reviewing some TV and movies too, time permitting.

Thank you.

http://reviewfiftytwo.blogspot.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

http://joesmedialab.googlepages.com

- Relaunched, originally set up in 2007 on googlepages now hosted on Google Sites (I got to keep the URL :) )
    Reviews and commentary on budget consumer technical gadgetry, like drones.
    Also stuff on Raspberry Pi.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I make serious and comedic shorts through Grand Theft Auto 5 on my channel, a bit niche but it's been going well and I get scratch a creative itch. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭thattequilagirl

The latest post on my travel blog is about things to do on a trip to Dubai http://www.knowingkatie.com/48-hours-in-dubai/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement