Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

C&H sex discussion thread

Options
1323334353638»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

So that's a no then... :(

(JK)

I only saw the one about going on a date with my dad... From Kerry bbz, in college in Cork ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I only saw the one about going on a date with my dad... From Kerry bbz, in college in Cork ;)

From Mayo, in college in Limerick ;)

From Mayo, in college in Limerick ;)

I'll see you in Charleville so someday :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Ah, Boardsie love <3

So, who will have me then?? ;):D

We should all go for a meetup at Limerick on Ice or something... It's perfect, what better way to see if someone is suitable than see how they react when you fall all over ice?

• Advertisement

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Truly a romantic date-they can hold your hand whilst youre bleeding out in hospital cause you cracked your jaw open <3

"If you cannot handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" :o

We should all go for a meetup at Limerick on Ice or something... It's perfect, what better way to see if someone is suitable than see how they react when you fall all over ice?

I'll wind myself again so no thanks. I'll just get popcorn and laugh at you when you fall :pac:

But I'll get you hot chocolate after and all will be ok :D

I'll wind myself again so no thanks. I'll just get popcorn and laugh at you when you fall :pac:

I'd nearly just go for a hot chocolate alone :pac: I'll break myself ice skating and I like the way my limbs are currently :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I'd nearly just go for a hot chocolate alone :pac: I'll break myself ice skating and I like the way my limbs are currently :o

Look at the pair of yee-liking eachothers posts #flirtingdoneboardsiestyle ;)

I dibs bridesmaid-wnolan can officiate

what am I doing I have exams :(

Haha we can just skip the skating and get hot chocolate in Charleville :pac:
    Look at the pair of yee-liking eachothers posts #flirtingdoneboardsiestyle ;)

I dibs bridesmaid-wnolan can officiate

what am I doing I have exams :(

Jealous :p

• Advertisement

Yes-I want to go on a date with Maura :(

Join the queue :D

So...is this what flirting is guys?

:P

Yes-I want to go on a date with Maura :(
    Join the queue :D

Lads I haven't been this popular... ever :P:D

ALL OF THE DATES

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I've been offline for a few days and come back to this...wow.

Wasn't there a period when people thought I was dating iamanengine?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I've been offline for a few days and come back to this...wow.

Wasn't there a period when people thought I was dating iamanengine?

I still do tbh.

The jealousy consumes me. :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

He's not the one my heart belongs to. Neither are you. Sorry bbz <3

I'm actually in a really good place relationship wise, and my insecurities aren't getting the worst of me. GO ME!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

He's not the one my heart belongs to. Neither are you. Sorry bbz <3

I'm actually in a really good place relationship wise, and my insecurities aren't getting the worst of me. GO ME!

See, if you'd left it at the first sentence, I could have had a go at you, but now I'd just look bad if I rained on your happiness. :P

Feel free to rain on my happiness. I'm inviting you to

Feel free to rain on my happiness. I'm inviting you to

Fine.

*ahem*

NO ONE WILL EVER MAKE YOU AS HAPPY AS I COULD!

*storms out and slams door*

I TOLD YOU I LOVED YOU AND YOU IGNORED IT, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? HOW DO WE TELL THE FORUM?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

latest?cb=20120921164818

ill just sit here eating my non sexual popcorn for singles lol :pac:

</3

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Pickup-Line-Panda-Sexual-Harassment_o_96051.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Random Question,

are there any here who've taken a few virginity's and how does ye feel about it? Taking someones vcard is not always a pleasant thing.

Jhcx wrote: »
    Random Question,

are there any here who've taken a few virginity's and how does ye feel about it? Taking someones vcard is not always a pleasant thing.

I took 2 (afaik) but one was a mutual thing- it was both our first times.

I felt a difference the second time because he felt more strongly towards me a we had shared a moment for him, but as bad as it sounds, it was just sex for me. I don't think I would go down that route again for casual sex purely because it hurt his feelings that I didn't seem as bothered about it being his first time as he thought I should have. Probably saying that badly

Advertisement