Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wrestlemania 32 Tickets & Travel

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Hammer91 wrote: »
    Whats will-call?

Its where you can collect the tickets at the box office over at the ares.
    TBH you could prob just print them at home........... forgot that ;-)

Wow this thread is very quiet for wrestlemania package sale day

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

Got mine \o/

All sold out already :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Got mine \o/

All sold out already :o

Got mine too:D:D

So excited!

Poor credit card is silently burning in the corner though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

I hope everyone that wanted to get a travel package today got one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

If anyone missed out on packages last week there's more gold and silver on sale tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Hammer91

What date are normal tickets on sale again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Presale started today with code "cowboy" but they appear to be gone.

Another one tomorrow at 3 our time with code "HHHVIP"

Full sale on friday

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭TOPDAWG2.0

Got mine. Section 310. Pretty much right where I wanted. Happy out. Prices a bit saucy though but still once in a lifetime thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Where are people getting the packages? Does that include flights? Me and one of the lads have decided to go for it just wondering our best approach

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

TOPDAWG2.0 wrote: »
    Got mine. Section 310. Pretty much right where I wanted. Happy out. Prices a bit saucy though but still once in a lifetime thing.

2 tickets for there came up for me but I let them go :/
    hopefully dont regret that. Might wait it out for the general sale on Friday

I'm looking for tickets in the C100s.

Got a good one in the C200s but let it go. Probably should've taken them.

It seems to work best on mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Heading to my 7th Wrestlemania! Can't wait to be apart of history. Time to gas up for that oh so familiar road.

We're in C234. booked into the Doubletree - Hilton Hotel which is 20 mins walk from AT&T Stadium. Working out €880 or somethin from Thursday til Tuesday which is pretty pricey but it's on the lower end of the scale in terms of price for the decent hotels. Luckily dont have to pay that til we get there cos funds are low now after getting mania tickets. That ticketmaster balls up was a joke trying to get tickets. Couldn't believe it was easier to find tickets in the presale which apparently only had a smaller portion of tickets than the general sale.

its still showing up that no tickets are available... which obviously isn't true otherwise WWE would be bragging about it selling out...

We're in C234. booked into the Doubletree - Hilton Hotel which is 20 mins walk from AT&T Stadium. Working out €880 or somethin from Thursday til Tuesday which is pretty pricey but it's on the lower end of the scale in terms of price for the decent hotels. Luckily dont have to pay that til we get there cos funds are low now after getting mania tickets. That ticketmaster balls up was a joke trying to get tickets. Couldn't believe it was easier to find tickets in the presale which apparently only had a smaller portion of tickets than the general sale.

Is that 880 including flights or just hotel if it's flights as well that's very cheap but probably quite pricy for just hotel. Me and the lad heading over are just going to take nearly any hotel, basically all we need is 2 beda anyways.

Strange to hear the problems with ticketmaster, I was on for the presale and was rejecting tickets waiting on decent ones.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Is that 880 including flights or just hotel if it's flights as well that's very cheap but probably quite pricy for just hotel. Me and the lad heading over are just going to take nearly any hotel, basically all we need is 2 beda anyways.

Strange to hear the problems with ticketmaster, I was on for the presale and was rejecting tickets waiting on decent ones.

It's just for the hotel which is a bit mental alright. $973.95 for 5 nights :/
    Normally we'd stay in a hostel or Air BnB or somethin but there's free cancellation with the hotel and the option of paying for it when we get over there. Even for the cheapest of the AirBnb's you have to pay it all up front now.. and I've no money left after booking the tickets. I just booked the hotel to be safe before the general sale happened and everyone started scrambling for a place to stay. We might end up cancelling the hotel if we get somewhere decent and cheaper closer to the time

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

Got a ticket in C334

Booked into the Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical/Market Center, booked it ages ago so got it for $600 from Thursday to Tuesday. It's about a mile away from the American Airlines Center and 2 from the convention centre where NXT and Axxess are. Bout a mile from ROH. So I can walk to most things going by google maps. There's also a metro station nearby Little bit out from AT&T but wanted to explore a bit of Dallas and I'm closer to most of the things going on.

If anyone else is staying in the city and wants to split the cost of an Uber/Taxi out to AT&T get in touch. No direct link on public transport, the nearest train station is about 40 minutes away

Just got our confirmation for our travel package hotel, we're staying in the Sheraton

Magnolia Hotel we are

• Advertisement

Got 2 tickets there for the Raw after Mania. Section 325 which is directly in line with the ring. Happy enough with that.
    Jesus, the Euro is so **** right now, $150 worked out at over €146

the Euro is so **** right now, $150 worked out at over €146

100% Agree, dont think its ever been this bad in the years I've been going

Got 2 tickets there for the Raw after Mania. Section 325 which is directly in line with the ring. Happy enough with that.
    Jesus, the Euro is so **** right now, $150 worked out at over €146

Is that the package deal or where did you get the raw tickets?

Is that the package deal or where did you get the raw tickets?

Ticketmaster presale on Friday

Ticketmaster presale on Friday

Aw **** if theirs any more sales can you give me a heads up need to get raw tickets

Aw **** if theirs any more sales can you give me a heads up need to get raw tickets

stub hub or vivd is the way to go. Probably get better deals closer to the time though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

People looking for flights. Go to skyscanner now

Dublin to Dallas.

Tuesday to tuesday for 330e
    wednesday to tuesday for 350e

Air France are having a sale at the minute.

Dublin >> Vegas >> Dallas >> Dublin
    €650 Each, cant go wrong there
    Cheers Ciano

Got

Dublin - Dallas
    Houston - Dublin

for €600 on Black Friday

• Advertisement

Flights gone down to €320 return to Dallas today again lads. YES that's return prices. mental, got ours earlier.. delighted

Advertisement