Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling lego without ebay

• 03-12-2015 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi I have a very valuable lego set which I am trying to sell. I tried selling it on ebay but ran into buyers who were just trying to spam.

Is there another way to sell this item safely.
    Thanks for reading
    Jim
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

jimfinegan wrote: »
    Hi I have a very valuable lego set which I am trying to sell. I tried selling it on ebay but ran into buyers who were just trying to spam.

Thanks for reading
    Jim
    Adverts.
    Someone here sold a millennium falcon for a small fortune on eBay. Way more than he looked for on here!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Bricklink

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

jimfinegan wrote: »

Thanks for reading
    Jim

How does a buyer spam you on eBay? :confused:

I hate to say it, but you will get a much better price on eBay than Adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jimfinegan

I meant skam. Also ebay favours the buyer, so the odds are aggainst you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Bricklink - the online marketplace for all things lego

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,579 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Jim, did you ask on the Lego forum on boards?

Advertisement