Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ronaldo Film 2015 release?

Options
  • 15-11-2015 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Does anyone know when the Ronaldo Film is being released in Ireland? Ive looked in nearly all cinemas in Dublin and there is no sign of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Does anyone know when the Ronaldo Film is being released in Ireland? Ive looked in nearly all cinemas in Dublin and there is no sign of it?

Was it not a one day only thing? I thought it was out earlier in the month

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

It's in shops on dvd. Seen it yesterday in tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 8,539 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Tesco €15

iTunes €17 to own, €5 to rent

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Review below might be slightly biased:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I saw it and enjoyed it its done by the same guys that did the senna documentary , It really humanizes him and there is some great moments in it definitely worth a watch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

Done by the same guys that did Senna/Amy as in only produced by them. I'd imagine they're pretty embarrassed with the end product on this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Whats embarrassing about it ? that its more or less a fluff piece ? I'm no cristiano ronaldo, Real madrid or man united fan but I enjoyed for what it was

Obviously when you're dealing with someone dying such as Amy or Senna its going to be a lot more hard hitting and emotional , But this is also a good feel good story about a guy who worked his absolute bollocks off to get where he is today

Advertisement