Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drogheda sisters

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bull1988

Could someone send me a contact number also thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DRGerryMcGrath

hi,

Can someone please PM me the sisters number also?

thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JSCamp

Hi could someone please PM me the number for the two ladies in Drogheda also. I would love to contact them as I hear they are amazing.
    Thank you ❤️

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JSCamp

hi,

Can someone please PM me the sisters number also?

thanks guys.

Hi Dr Gerry
    I'm just wondering have you received the number for the sisters if so could you pm me the number also
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DRGerryMcGrath

Hi,

Unfortunately I am still waiting for someone to get back to me, it looks like most of the users who have posted on this thread are offline so until they come back online then I guess we wont know.

I will of course pass you on the details when I get them..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭HoneyBee78

Hi,

Unfortunately I am still waiting for someone to get back to me, it looks like most of the users who have posted on this thread are offline so until they come back online then I guess we wont know.

I will of course pass you on the details when I get them..

Sorry guys I will pm you now, I've literally passed the numbers on to loads of people at this stage it's a pity I didn't get commission 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Padjo51

HoneyBee78 wrote: »
    I went to see Frances last week and was gobsmacked at what she knew. Brought a friends mam to see Margaret and she was even more in shock. She was able to tell her names and everything that was going on in her life. I would have always been a bit skeptical about stuff like this but really found these amazing.

Will pm their numbers

Hi ,
    I would really appreciate if you could PM the number the Drogheda Sisters.? Who would you recommend I see - I want to connect with someone who has passed.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

Hi ya,
    Could I get the number of the sisters too please, also what is their fee and what's waiting time like to get an appointment, many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 35 silly_dancer

Hi, would someone be able to pm me the numbers also. I would really appreciate it, Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 silly_dancer

Hi guys, I'm just wondering if future predictions from the 2 sisters has come to pass for anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,975 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

If these sisters are as good as everyone is saying, shame they missed out on the $1,000,000 James Randi challenge.

Would have been easy money for them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭1jcdub

Can someone pm me their number please?.
    Living in Drogheda a short while and never heard them mentioned before now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Nene7

Hi

Trying to find a phone no. for the Drogheda Sisters,
    If anyone can PM me please,
    Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mmm Bop

Could I also get the number if anyone has it please...

I had a number last year but it doesn't seem to be active anymore.

Thank You.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Leo74

Hi i was wondering if anyone can give me feedback , I am going to see the Drogheda sisters this week & at the price of €70 what exactly do u get for that ? I have heard their good but just wondering is it a card reading not sure . If anyone can fill me in . TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭acon2119

Its been about 18 months since I went to the Drogheda sisters and I did find them good, in fact they were very accurate about my past, but still waiting to see if any of the predictions for the future comes through, one thing came through so far. They did my cards, and they write down some key points from your reading. In the first reading I got done with Margaret 4 years ago she also did healing on me. I think €70 is far too expensive for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭helpme23

Had a reading with both the sisters they were very good no cards used just contact with the spirit world through there communication both of them very accurate in my current life situations and in the past. Got what I wanted to know which was very good to know. I wouldn't go for entertainment purposes these are real in what they do ,they are working with the spirit world and are been told everything from there both future and past and present.To be honest it was a very bone tingling experience they told me things about myself and my family and friends who have passed over to a T.Both very nice people and they are the real deal. I got what I needed to know from the reading and put to bed what needed to be put there. As for the future it was not a big issue for me just my current life situation and past was more important.Two very connected ladies to the work they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rt897

Hey,
    If anyone could send the sister's phone number I'd be very grateful :) thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭acon2119

helpme23 wrote: »
    Had a reading with both the sisters they were very good no cards used just contact with the spirit world through there communication both of them very accurate in my current life situations and in the past. Got what I wanted to know which was very good to know. I wouldn't go for entertainment purposes these are real in what they do ,they are working with the spirit world and are been told everything from there both future and past and present.To be honest it was a very bone tingling experience they told me things about myself and my family and friends who have passed over to a T.Both very nice people and they are the real deal. I got what I needed to know from the reading and put to bed what needed to be put there. As for the future it was not a big issue for me just my current life situation and past was more important.Two very connected ladies to the work they do.

Thanks for your feedback. Its nice to hear what someone thought of their reading.

Could someone pm me their number please...
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Leo74

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 24oaklands

Hi, I'd be really grateful if someone could pm their number to me. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 AindrisBro

Hi everyone

If possible can someone PM the numbers for the sisters please? Just to mention also as to someone commenting about people only recently signing up like myself. I've had a lot happen lately and think its the best thing to go and see what they can do for me if anything at all. I searched google to no avail so really hoping someone who has a recent number can PM it to me. Id greatly appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 dolldot2

Hi guys,

Really appreciate if someone could pm me their number. I have heard great things from a friend but she lost their number.

Many thanks

For some reason people seem reluctant to pass on their number....

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Snow angel

Hi does anyone have a current number for the sisters? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ECQ

Can anyone please pm me the drogheda sisters number please, thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Magoo10

(087) 274 0098 Going to see them in 2 weeks will let ye know how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shikio

Would really appreciate if somebody could send me contact details for the two sisters in Drogheda? please and thank you!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

shikio wrote: »
    Would really appreciate if somebody could send me contact details for the two sisters in Drogheda? please and thank you!!

Did you read the post above yours?

Advertisement