Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

*Eirtakon 2015: 13th - 15th Nov, Croke Park Convention Centre*

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

kevin6877 wrote: »
    Do you need one of those eSports competitor tickets in order to take part in the tournaments? I just ordered the standard weekend pass, since it seemed to just be talking about the LoL and Hearthstone tourneys, so I assumed it was just for all those.

Yea, what D4RK ONION said is correct. The eSports passes are only for those registering for LoL/Hearthstone. Everyone else gets a regular weekend pass :) There will be a 2e entry fee per tournament that you just pay on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

esports pass lol

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    esports pass lol

I know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    esports pass lol

Wanna get esports pass to play some hearthstone lol?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Hey now, leave Hearthstone out of this!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Bumpity boop, This is starting tomorrow. Tourneys start Saturday, bright and early. See you all there!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Will the free parking be handy enough to get if I'm arriving at about 11:00 on Saturday?

Advertisement