Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some advice please

• 08-11-2015 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭

My daughter is looking for minecraft from santy. She already plays it on her tablet but now wants it for one of my consoles. I have a ps3 PS4 and a xbox 360. Are there any differences between the versions.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Think the console editions are all basically identical. Possibly a slightly better render distance on the PS4 version.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Can also have a much larger world on PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Not sure I want her to have a claim on my limited PS4 time. Ps3 it is so.
    Thanks guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Didn't want to start a new topic just for this.

My son plays minecraft on Ps3 and he's getting an xbone for Christmas with minecraft. Is there any way to bring all he's already done over or does he need to start again?

Does it even matter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Kinda funny my last question is the last one here, but sure it is the time for Dads to be asking questions.

So I've already bought it for xbox and PS3, now he's getting a laptop and I was looking and I think I may be able to use the xbox code for the windows machine. Is this true or do I need to rebuy the game a third time?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I honestly don't know, I think they're pretty happy to keep gouging people and not allow for transferring platforms (although I believe there's Cross-Platform play now for Realms? I might be wrong).

Advertisement