Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

jambofc wrote: »
    £1 a bottle :eek:
    what have you tried and what do you recommend ?

Blueberry is my No.1 & the rest follow...Aniseed,Blackcurrant & Liquorice,(heavy on coils)
    Mint Blast,Cherry Menthol,Strawberry Milk(a menthol one)
    Vanilla Custard(not sweet)
    Very Berry(a lotta berries there)
    Banana,these are the ones I am vaping at the moment,6mg & 24mg,Blueberry 6mg is fantastic in a subtank,I have all the other flavours here waiting to be tested.

Rhubarb & custard wasn't very nice,maybe needs a steep,Lemon Sherbet was a bit iffy,maybe a steep would help.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

basamin wrote: »
    Plascebo , i can send you out some of my DIY extreme menthol to try . Im a bit of a menthol fan myself:D

basamin thanks a million for the vape mail this morning, much appreciate it, you are a legend. The money you requested did not even pay for the postage. Both tanks full at the moment but will defo be trying this in the next day or so. Thanks again, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

Plascebo wrote: »
    basamin thanks a million for the vape mail this morning, much appreciate it, you are a legend. The money you requested did not even pay for the postage. Both tanks full at the moment but will defo be trying this in the next day or so. Thanks again, much appreciated.

No Problem Plascebo , ahh sure dont worry about the postage cost ,i was only taking a rough guess !!!!
    Now hurry up and empty one of those tanks and vape that menthol goodness:D

No Problem Plascebo , ahh sure dont worry about the postage cost ,i was only taking a rough guess !!!!
    Now hurry up and empty one of those tanks and vape that menthol goodness:D

lol will do!!! When you get a chance could you post the recipe, and where you purchase the basics. Might give mixing my own a shot if your menthol tastes as good as it smells :D

I'll put it up in the next few days . Its a two part recipe . You have to make the menthol concentrate first. But its fairly simple after that :)

• Advertisement

I'll put it up in the next few days . Its a two part recipe . You have to make the menthol concentrate first. But its fairly simple after that :)

Cheers, no rush at all.

Plascebo , i can send you out some of my DIY extreme menthol to try . Im a bit of a menthol fan myself:D

basamin, loaded it into the kanger with a 1.5 coil, lovely vape, nice and smooth. Then mixed it up with the subzero and cannot tell the difference between your DIY and extreme menthol. Thanks again.

Cheers Placebo . Glad you like it. I'll put the recipe up later :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Bord o2 - breaking vap.
    50/50 ratio.

If you like menthol (i do!), it's gorgeous. Very strong menthol and eucalyptus. So minty in fact, that on first inhale I stopped halfway through, thinking I was firing my coil 30w too high because I wasn't expecting such a blast from it :pac:

Bord o2 again - shark's blood.
    50/50 ratio.

I'm not keen on aniseed (it's strawberry, lemon and aniseed) so I'm not mad on this. However the aniseed goes really nicely with the sweetness of the fruity flavours in the liquid. Not for me, but no denying it's a lovely flavoured vape.

Bord o2 - breaking vap.
    50/50 ratio.

If you like menthol (i do!), it's gorgeous. Very strong menthol and eucalyptus. So minty in fact, that on first inhale I stopped halfway through, thinking I was firing my coil 30w too high because I wasn't expecting such a blast from it :pac:

Where can you purchase Bord o2?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,837 ✭✭✭✭rob316

My local shop in blackpool in cork got in some new stuff called cult line by pulp. I'm a big fan of the regular pulp range.

Tried the 3 flavours, absolute top notch. Bought one and your man in there gave me a small free sample of another to take away

White Cake - frosted white cake, really sweet but as addictive as eating cake. You can actually taste the icing its spot on.
    Bought that one. Not much left of the 30ml I got Monday :(

Adios Modder F#cker - citrus explosion, orange and lemon, its a bit sharp for me but its a very refreshing flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Where is that shop in Blackpool? There used to be one called eCig wizard but I think it's closed, looked shut down the last time I passed during office hours anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Plascebo wrote: »
    Where can you purchase Bord o2?

Republic of vape do it, 18 quid for 20ml. I get it from Healthier Choice in Clondalkin because they do it for 15 euro (less to me because I work in the centre).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Bought a few of those liquids for one pound. The lemon sherbet is ****ing lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 17,837 ✭✭✭✭rob316

EGriff wrote: »
    Where is that shop in Blackpool? There used to be one called eCig wizard but I think it's closed, looked shut down the last time I passed during office hours anyway.

Ya that's gone, pretty bad spot he was in to be fair. The one in blackpool I couldn't even think of the name but its a small one under the escalator in the shopping centre, its like half ecig stuff and half mobile phone accessories. They got some nice liquid though and the staff are sound, maybe not the most clued in though. I think it was the owner I was talking to the last day in there, he seemed to know his stuff at least.

They also got Monarch liquid in, but I wasn't too gone on them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Bought a few of those liquids for one pound. The lemon sherbet is ****ing lovely

I use about 6 of their flavours 6mg especially for subohming,My favourite is Blueberry,I bought 20 bottles of it last week:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

I use about 6 of their flavours 6mg especially for subohming,My favourite is Blueberry,I bought 20 bottles of it last week:D:D:D

I tried the strawberry and vanilla aswel but they were horrible. But that sherbet one is the nicest liquid I've tasted yet :)

20 bottles :D that'll last you a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

I was on the last of my usual juice - waiting on a fasttech delievery...

Ordered 200ml of Dekang menthol 12mg from Bargain Vapour and received it this morning (1 day delivery!). Top notch and great prices :) 14.49 per 100ml!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Tootin Juice - Jagerbomb

Very nice stuff, first couple of puffs tasted a bit funny though as I just rinsed out the tank but didn't put in a new wick, irish cream and jagerbomb tasted a bit strange

Bought a bottle of Milk Man at vapefest because a lot of people were praising it but must say that I'm not overly impressed with it it's not rank or anything but for me it dosn't live up to the hype it was getting.
    Only on first tank still so hopefully it will grow on me a bit so that I wont feel like money wasted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭morritty

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Bought a bottle of Milk Man at vapefest because a lot of people were praising it but must say that I'm not overly impressed with it it's not rank or anything but for me it dosn't live up to the hype it was getting.
    Only on first tank still so hopefully it will grow on me a bit so that I wont feel like money wasted

as in the little white bottle? or OneHitWonders?

morritty wrote: »

it is OneHitWonders

I find it's tastes awful in any MTL tanks, but I love it on a dripper its a huge difference to me, if that makes any difference to you.

I find it's tastes awful in any MTL tanks, but I love it on a dripper its a huge difference to me, if that makes any difference to you.

I'll try that and see, otherwise it is going to end up as a mixer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,727 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

NIA 9 E-LIQUID BY 13 SINS - A fragrant blend of chai spice with notes of wild red berries and vanilla cream, Nia will enslave your senses with facets blackcurrant and citrus, and leave you with a sweet warm sugar aftertaste on the tongue.

TBH I just get a perfumey berry taste off this, I can live with it but it's not one I'd rebuy.
    Vigilante Juice Co. - Skull and Crossbones - A succulent butter rum cake topped with a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream and sprinkled with brown sugar.

Bought this in Chicago the weekend before last, good flavour, does what it says on the tin, would defo rebuy.
    Nubilus Alto Apple - Keep the doctor away by vaping this juicy, tart, and sour Fuji apple at least once a day.

Really good fruit Vape, again from the US, using this sparingly, when the tastebuds aren't used to it it's a lovely tasty fruit vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Got two from Craft Vapery -

Toast: Very tasty. Sweet on inhale and nutty/savoury buttery flavour on exhale.

Sticky Rice: Best mango flavour I've ever come across.

Got two from Craft Vapery -

Toast: Very tasty. Sweet on inhale and nutty/savoury buttery flavour on exhale.

Sticky Rice: Best mango flavour I've ever come across.

Tried those at Vapefest, Sticky rice was fantastic, but beside it was the filmore by the orginals, Mango and peach, now that was delicious

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The white bottle, expensive one is rank, tastes like sour milk! I liked OHW's strawberry one, couldn't beat it for value either. It's as good as Cutwood, and a LOT cheaper per ml. I got through the 180ml of it in the Herekles, the taste waned a bit after a while, or I just got too used to it maybe.

I tried out Beard vape's #71 other day. It's a peaches and ream type, lush! But ... I'm not paying €22+ for 30ml bottles anymore. It's just gone ridiculous. It'll keep rising as people keep paying up too. Daylight robbery IMO. I don't care how nice a juice is. When you see the likes of One hit wonder, as we mentioned there, that can do 180ml bottles for just over half the cost per ml, makes you wonder. Are we forking out mostly for the fancy packaging?? I'll take it in plain Jane bottles with the flavour in pen on a sticker then pls, thx :D

The speed I get through a 30ml nowadays, I just can't keep up paying that much. And no, I don't DIY, just not got the time or attention span :/ I'd happily buy large bottles of DIY juices if they were good quality though, and reasonably priced. I think that's where things will head, back to the basements, if they keep upping the prices because of the hipster packaging.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Gez69

Got some gorgeous ejuice from Phoenix. Really cheap but excellent quality and analysed by professional chemists. They're doing three bottles for 12 English pounds (4.99 each).

I got Tempest Leaf tobacco (interesting but lovely taste) Drum Roll tobacco (very nice) and some Crazy Caramel which I use as a sort of mixer (I put a few drops of this in a boring generic tobacco juice that I had in my tank when I ran out of the good stuff and it instantly converted into something special).

Really can't recommend them enough.

https://phoenixeliquid.co.uk/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Gez69 wrote: »
    analysed by professional chemists.

Do they really claim this? :D

If it's the same Phoenix that I've tried in the past, it's very much like dekang or wicked e liquids, high PG, cheap for good reason. Looking on there it does seem to be, same symbol, same juice names. There's much, much better out there. Of course, some may love it, like yourself :) just saying I have experienced it and thought very differently.

Advertisement