Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

November Intake

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 j3llybean

Chuffed to say- I'm going to be joining you all at GV!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Breaking bad

badi15 wrote: »
    Weird thinking you're all actually real people and not just usernames lol. It'll be like when you see your favourite radio DJ, they look nothing like you expect them too lol

Lol that is so true!

j3llybean wrote: »
    Chuffed to say- I'm going to be joining you all at GV!!

Well done! So jealous lol

I'll edit the original post once I'm home as I can't from my phone for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 aloha2711

Huge congratulations to everyone! I'm so jealous! lol

Just wondering if anyone would care to divulge their AC score (roughly)? I'd love to see how far off the mark I am?

• Advertisement

Think it is low 70s now. Who knows though

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭captain truth

I have arrived!! See you in the near future everybody!

I have arrived!! See you in the near future everybody!

Well done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ant08

November intake filling up nicely now, good to see!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Joe789

Got the call!!!! Absolutely buzzing. BOOOOOOM as the saying goes lol.

Cant wait to meet you all. And more importantly get my notice in!!

• Advertisement

Joe789 wrote: »
    Got the call!!!! Absolutely buzzing. BOOOOOOM as the saying goes lol.

Cant wait to meet you all. And more importantly get my notice in!!

Well done ! Wonder what ac score we are down to now

Well done ! Wonder what ac score we are down to now

Low seventies not quite sixty but not much more!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 aloha2711

Best of luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭IvanT1984

So on the 1St day of induction I'm gonna stand on a chair and yell boardies assemble I expect you all to do something equally epic and not have me as the crazy dude standing on the chair lol

Lol I hope I make this selection.

Was just thinking about how your all gonna go "so who is j3ellybean, joe 780" etc

All the others who haven't found this forum will be confused

Intake 4 for life BB!!

So whats everyone doing with their current jobs? The lady on the phone said she recommends holding off handing in your notice until you get it in writing. I plan to have a good 3 weeks of no work before I start just to give me time to get everything in place and studied. Im off tomorrow and back in Wed so hope for the pack to be here by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Mallbo26

Joe789 wrote: »
    Intake 4 for life BB!!

So whats everyone doing with their current jobs? The lady on the phone said she recommends holding off handing in your notice until you get it in writing. I plan to have a good 3 weeks of no work before I start just to give me time to get everything in place and studied. Im off tomorrow and back in Wed so hope for the pack to be here by then.

Well I have handed in my notice! Just because I wanted to give my manger as much time as possible to get a replacement. I'm only taking a week off before I go in!
    First that I have heard we shouldn't have handed it in until we receive our offer in writing! You have me worried now!

Not to worry! I asked on the phone, "does that mean I can hand my notice in then!?". She just said she always advises wait to you have it in writing. It's probably just what they are told to say, and it's just until you receive the pack which is only a day or two after the call.

Im just so far through with my current job and employer I can't wait to get out. I'll be giving my notice to them with a big smile on my face.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,522 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Mod note: You can't edit posts that are older than 48 hours. Any names that need to be added to post #1 will be done when I see their happy announcement.

Reminder: Because we have so many new members, I feel I should remind everyone not to comment on, or refer to Moderator posts, which are either all bold, or start with Mod note, again, in bold.

Thanking you all.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 statusz

I'll be giving it in last minute so there is less time for others to ask me questions about my new job. ;-)

• Advertisement

Anybody received the induction pack yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Mallbo26

IvanT1984 wrote: »

Not yet pal! I was half expecting that it might be today! Has your post came already today?

Mallbo26 wrote: »
    Not yet pal! I was half expecting that it might be today! Has your post came already today?

Nah my post hasn't arrived yet, but I live in the sticks so doesn't usually arrive until later

I got word from home that mine has arrived this morning, but its not open so cant guarantee it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭badi15

Got mine this morning :)

Just received mine too, I was sure the lady on the phone told me that it contained a form that had to be sent back

Just received mine too, I was sure the lady on the phone told me that it contained a form that had to be sent back

I don't remember anything like that, there was a few things to bring with us though.

Cheers bud, might just have been me in a daze

• Registered Users Posts: 43 j3llybean

statusz wrote: »
    I don't remember anything like that, there was a few things to bring with us though.

There is a form enclosed that needs to be returned

• Advertisement

j3llybean wrote: »
    There is a form enclosed that needs to be returned

Cheers Jellybean had a chance to have a proper look and found it tucked in with the booklet

Advertisement