Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Harvey Norman Christmas

Options
  • 11-10-2015 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭

So I visited Harvey Norman yesterday and discovered that they are selling the nicest Christmas merchandise. I think it might even be nicer than the Brown Thomas Christmas shop (gasp!).

They have Christmas cups & teapots and napkins for table decoration along with lovely decorations for the tree.

I also liked these wall hangings (see attached pic)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Didn't realise they did decorations etc, had they any Christmas table cloths,napkins etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

SarahLil wrote: »
    Didn't realise they did decorations etc, had they any Christmas table cloths,napkins etc

They had paper napkins but I don't recall any tablecloths. I think Penneys might have tablecloths

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mark26ireland

SarahLil wrote:

Penneys in Newbridge had tablecloths. Didnt get a good look at them . Was to busy looking at the other stuff. We bought an elf teddy . Some lovely stuff in there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Thanks everyone under the weather at the minute hopefully back on my feet next weekend I can hit the shops, tablecloth with runner is on my list:) plus a new Christmas jumper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

SarahLil wrote: »
    Thanks everyone under the weather at the minute hopefully back on my feet next weekend I can hit the shops, tablecloth with runner is on my list:) plus a new Christmas jumper

I love homestore and more table cloth and runners they are heavy and I've had it about 3 years and it's still going strong ! Others have have had threads get caught and pull after being washed (hate when that happens :/ )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I had a look today. They didn't have much in my local Harvey Norman but the stuff they do have is beautiful. I love these baubles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

I had a look today. They didn't have much in my local Harvey Norman but the stuff they do have is beautiful. I love these baubles.

They look the job alright, far better than the standard red and gold available most other places.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Wow they're really nice. Another place to drop into for Christmas stuff this year.

Advertisement