Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Services wanted in Galway county

• 11-01-2015 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Anybody know of any personal trainer in or near mountbellew

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 IrishGuy2014

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 45 contactbackup

bump

Is there even a gym in mountbellew

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Philip Mullins has some bootcamps in Maree, Carnmore and Claregalway if you could travel to there? He also does 1 to 1 training.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 woolly mammoth

Can anyone recommend a baby sitter from the Turloughmore/Laraghmore area for occasional evening work?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Emmet7980

looking for someone with a Ride on to cut my grass in the Kilconnell/Ballinasloe area of galway,any recommendations appreciated

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

The aim of this thread is to request specific services. For example, lawn cutting, house cleaning, painting, and so forth.

It is not to be used as place to promote your business, or as an attempt to garner business. The charter of the forum especially applies here, and I would recommend everyone have a read to familiarise themselves with what will and will not fly. Link here

Notable attention to:
    Charter wrote:
    Please don't do these things:
    • 2. Commercial or site spamming, shilling etc.

• 8. Do not post anything potentially defamatory or libellous about businesses or people. 'Free Speech' is vetoed by the welfare of Boards.ie.
      For instance do not post anti-recommendations, if you don't like a place then do not post here to let people know.
      Service/food experiences are too subjective to be reliable and frankly, we don't know you well enough to know your reasons to put a place down.
      If you have a problem with a business and need advice, please use Consumer Issues forum. If someone asks for recommendations, don't use the opportunity to mention places that have "wronged" you. Take it up with the manager instead of the internet.

• 11. Don't promote companies when you're new. It'll just look like you're trying to drum up business for them. Once you've become an established poster it's more ok to promote various companies.

and
    Charter wrote:
    All things buy/sell www.adverts.ie
    For tickets (buy/sell) www.toutless.com and/or the ticket section on www.adverts.ie
    For any accommodation/property you could try Galway Advertiser or www.daft.ie or Accommodation forum.

Hopefully this will help make a lot of people's lives that little bit easier. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Can anyone recommend a house cleaner in the Monivea area? 2 to 3 hours every week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 alimegs

Hope you can help.

Am looking a reputable painter/decorator, it's not the biggest job in the world probably one days work but I'm not fit/able to do it myself.

Was hoping someone could point me in the right direction

.... Am also looking a gardener/landscaper for a small back garden, if any of you know anyone from the Galway area but preferably closer to Craughwell

• Registered Users Posts: 13 oliverstjohn

Childminder required in Headford area for adorable 22 month old baby girl from late August. Term time only, 8.30 am -4 pm daily in childminder's home
    Please PM
    Thanks
    OStJ

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭kikililly

Does anybody know of somebody in Carnmore area who babysits? I have a 1.5 year old and just need somebody for the odd few hours on a Friday or Saturday night. I would say a teenager/ student would be ideal.

Also what is the going rate for babysitters?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

No harm advertising in Supervalu Oranmore and other surrounding shops as well. Plenty of young people looking to make a few bob over the summer months.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 GALWEGIAN2015

Hi all,
    Could anybody recommend a landscaper. I need a lawn levelled, seeded and kerbed. Thanks a mil.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm fairly sure a mate used O'Donoghue some time ago. He seemed happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Elottois

Can anyone recommend a cleaner in the Rosscahill area?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Focusdpc

Hey guys, just thought I'd post here on the off chance that someone might know somebody who can do what I require.

Basically in the next 2-3 day's or so I will have roughly 500 bags (nut bags) of turf on a bog in Bullaun out beside Loughrea. The bog is excellent and no problem for car/van/lorry to access it. So I'm looking to get these bags of turf delivered back to my house about 10 minutes away from Gort. About a 40 minute journey in total.

The budget I've marked out for this is €200.

If anyone knows anyone that might be interested in doing it, I'd be very grateful if you could let me know

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭blackeyes

Hi could someone recommend a painter near Headford? Interior bedroom needs painting - walls & ceiling. Have paint already as husband said he'd do it, but after months I realise he is not bothered! Want it done before baby arrives in Oct.

Any recommendations much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭pinc

Looking for a chimney cleaner near Athenry. Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭RANIA

Painter wanted asap small job loughrea town
    Also someone to do some outside cleaning if driveway etc

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭islanderre

Hello all,

I'm based in loughrea and have a cracked window glass that needs replacing...... Anyone have any recommendations??

Thanks,
    Islanderre

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Autoglass in Briarhill? It will cost nothing if you have the coverage on your insurance.

• Advertisement

Cheers Sofa King..... its an upstairs house window pane that needs replacing!!!!

Should of clarified better in my opening post

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Tiercel Dave

Hi, is it 'double glazing', if so the panel will have to be made up for you. Do you know who manufactured the windows, they might have maintenance guys who cover your area.....Dave

Yep.... its a double glazed window of an upstairs bedroom....

I'll get onto Munster Joinery next week.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Tiercel Dave

Munster J have an 'office' in Briarhill Business Park, opposite side of road to Dunnes. Can you see a date of manufacture, panel size, order number stamped on the metal strip inside the panel? It will help you reorder.....D

Cheers Tiercel Dave....

I've made a note of them details from inside the panel....

Will buzz them tomorrow sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Can anyone recommend someone who could wallpaper my hallway?! In the Athenry/Monivea/Menlough/Loughrea area?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,206 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I'd use Greaney Glass in Carnmore

Yep.... Going to order the glass from greaney glass and fit then....

Munster joinery price and lead time too much for me!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 the_gaelic_lad

We currently have a gas fire in our sitting room, and want to replace it with a solid fuel back boiler stove (Stratford 16HE Inset).

Work to include:

- Removing gas fireplace.

- Widening fireplace opening, installing the stove and the necessary plumbing for the back boiler to the hotpress in the room above. Lining the chimney if necessary.

- Upgrading the plumbing in the hotpress to accommodate the stove. Zoning the heating/water as necessary and upgrading the controls.

Need someone with RGII and SEAI certs.

We're in the Athenry area. Any recommendations appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

Hello

We moved in to a house and are looking for a contract cleaning company or just an individual that can do a good once off proper cleaning job on a house.

Can anybody recommend one ?

Advertisement