Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stefan De Gillian

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LonCon

Can anyone PM me stephans contact details i would like to go. Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Kaleidoscope1

I saw this number for him some time ago. <no numbers allowed - mod>
    I haven't used it, so I don't know if it is definitely it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 princess40

i know its too late telling you this now but stefan is excellent... went to him a few weeks ago.. he's 100% with everything he says... he's based in mullingar..

just wondering could you pm me stefan de gillians phone number please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 princess40

I know this thread is old, but i'd only happened upon it!!! Has anybody got stefan de gillians number or know where to find it.It would be much appreciated thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ernie dog

can anybody give mt stephan de guillians tel opl

for present day readingsi have a very bad problem
    which is making me depressed i know stephan can help
    i will even pay his train fare to monkstown return and his fee
    thank you all for reading this notice thank you

• Advertisement
Advertisement