Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Motley Crue

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,711 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Robotito wrote: »
    Seems like I got lucky...got 2 standing tickets for the Wembley Arena gig. I used the ticketmaster app rather than a pc so maybe that's how I got them

yeah got my 2 for the manchester show using the app, none of this word crap and verifying stuff with the app. Hopefully they dont cancel or something.

Fairly surprised they sold out so quickly, people like myself who want to see them before they finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

PTH2009 wrote: »
    yeah got my 2 for the manchester show using the app, none of this word crap and verifying stuff with the app. Hopefully they dont cancel or something.

Fairly surprised they sold out so quickly, people like myself who want to see them before they finish.

I don't think it was the recaptcha that caused the problems, I thin it was the three different presales that depleted alot of the tickets. Coupled with the poor amount of shows.

Will be sick if they announce more dates now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Axs.com appears to have some for London.
    .always the go to place for gigs at Wembley though for future ref...sorry I didn't mention earlier.

Haha kicking myself finding all this out now.

im a 25 year old straight guy but Nikki Sixx is one hansome man, i would give anything to look as cool as him

• Advertisement

Axs.com appears to have some for London.
    .always the go to place for gigs at Wembley though for future ref...sorry I didn't mention earlier.

Bizarre. I won't why they're selling tickets for one show and not the others.

Bizarre. I won't why they're selling tickets for one show and not the others.

It's to do with the venue, Wembley has a partnership with AXS the others don't but should they use a fairer waiting room system also when choosing seats you have an idea where in the venue from stage they are.

It's to do with the venue, Wembley has a partnership with AXS the others don't but should they use a fairer waiting room system also when choosing seats you have an idea where in the venue from stage they are.

Jaysus, finding this all out now.

I saw that before the general tickets sent on sale, you could buy fan club presale from Ticketmaster, with a £36 fan club membership fee.

Had it sown up every bleed'n way they did.

Are all the band members sober now except Tommy lee ??.

I'd say they will all revisit old days when they finish there last ever show on New Years eve lol

Watching carnival is sins again...wondering can Vince Neil actually play guitar.

• Advertisement

sounds good enough. looking forward to finally seeing them in Manchester in november :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

sounds good enough. looking forward to finally seeing them in Manchester in november :):)

Christ Vince Neil cannot sing ... sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Can't wait for Newcastle on November 12th

RayCon wrote: »

Probably for the best that they are packing it in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

RayCon wrote: »

Don't apologise, it's not your fault

Besides, he's never been able to sing

Set list for the tour is up online.
    Could do with a few tweeks.

Mad to see tickets still available for all UK shows just goes to show an arena date here wouldn't have paid off at all.

Plenty just released for London on AXS for anyone interested the only show that was previously advertised as Sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Just a bit too late to get a reasonably-priced flight, unfortunately....

Mad to see tickets still available for all UK shows just goes to show an arena date here wouldn't have paid off at all.

I disagree. If it had been organised properly it could have worked, with more shows across smaller venues, instead of huge crowds flocking to huge arenas.

Any leg of this that is taking part outside of the States is like nothing more than a check list.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Plenty just released for London on AXS for anyone interested the only show that was previously advertised as Sold out.

Plus they also played Download earlier so it would effect the demand in the UK

• Advertisement

Going to the Manchester show next Tuesday looming forward to it sounds like a good show(vocals a bit iffy) and looks visibly good from the Videos I saw.

Going to the Manchester show next Tuesday looming forward to it sounds like a good show(vocals a bit iffy) and looks visibly good from the Videos I saw.

Yeah...

Watch 'wild side' from carnival of sins, then watch the same track from Donnington last year.
    Not good.

I disagree. If it had been organised properly it could have worked, with more shows across smaller venues, instead of huge crowds flocking to huge arenas.

Any leg of this that is taking part outside of the States is like nothing more than a check list.

My post specifically relates to Arena shows. But anyway the Download show was not the full scale show they'll be getting next week, it's unlikely smaller venues would be able to house it.

https://motleycrue.backstreetmerch.com/watches/end-of-days-limited-edition

almost 300 for a watch which looks like something you could get in a pound shop lol

https://motleycrue.backstreetmerch.com/watches/end-of-days-limited-edition

almost 300 for a watch which looks like something you could get in a pound shop lol

Yeah, I'd say retirement is expensive.

Yeah, I'd say retirement is expensive.

Yeah I say they will go the whole hog and realise a CD/DVD of there last show

They have a load of expensive VIP packages. They have one where u sit on there second stage for the encore and you go up on the air (remain grounded in Europe). They costs up to about 3000 dollars and you have to purchase a gig ticket sepretley

http://motleyvip.com/

Yep.
    They're not even taking days off between uk shows.
    Get in, do show, get out.
    Stinks of disinterested cash grab.

I'm equal parts excitement and dread for Tuesdays show.

Yep.
    They're not even taking days off between uk shows.
    Get in, do show, get out.
    Stinks of disinterested cash grab.

I'm equal parts excitement and dread for Tuesdays show.

Same but it's my first time out of Ireland Tuesday and I'm going to enjoy it. Alice Cooper puts on a good show anyways

On the way to manchester for the show.

• Advertisement

On the way to manchester for the show.

On with the show as it were

Advertisement