Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Marvin Takeaway Codes [No code requests]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

FYI my order to Marvin ( I think because payment was to a Danish company) caused a fraud alert on my Visa debit card last weekend and it was temporarily blocked, pita.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

25 % off this weekend

25% OFF
    Voucher code SUSHI
    Expires Midnight 23/08/2015

For new accounts or can existing accounts use it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

For new accounts or can existing accounts use it?

Looks like new accounts. Worked for me...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,899 ✭✭✭✭GBX

THAI for 25% off new customers - changer your email etc etc . worked there for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Are they still only dublin/major cities or is there a nationwide rollout to compete with just eat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Krazzzzy Kay

I used a few different accounts when I started using marvin to avail of the discounts, but have been using just the one account for a while now to build up my loyalty card.

I received an email from Marvin on the other accounts mentioning that I hadn't used the site in a while and supplying me with a 10% discount code as an incentive to use the site again.

I was able to use these codes for my usual account.

Winning! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Code EP10 for 10% off this weekend until Midnight sunday. Excludes cash orders but is open for everyone, not just first timers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

New Account needed to be set up but worth it for 40% off just worked for me:D

prd40.png

Code: PRD40

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

vickers209 wrote: »
    New Account needed to be set up but worth it for 40% off just worked for me:D

prd40.png

I feel a takeway coming on this weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,168 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Almost 4 months running now and they still have feck all restaurants outside Dublin. Nothing over here yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

Good few in Limerick too. Got my first free meal tonight from the loyalty system

I tried using it at the weekend with the 10% off code, it kept telling me the chipper was closed.....it was 10:30 and they deliver until 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

What happened the 40% off code that was posted here yesterday?
    Can someone repost?
    Share the love guys!

myshirt wrote: »
    What happened the 40% off code that was posted here yesterday?
    Can someone repost?
    Share the love guys!

PRD40 for new accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

40% off code not working for me despite creating a new account with new email address and phone number :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭El Inho

Moyglish wrote: »
    40% off code not working for me despite creating a new account with new email address and phone number :(

protip, pop into incognito mode...worked a treat for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Will definitely try that next time, thanks! 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Worked for me earlier, though it was printed on the receipt this time in large typeset 'This is the customers first order'.

The chap stared me down for a bit when collecting, but all good other than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭El Inho

myshirt wrote: »
    Worked for me earlier, though it was printed on the receipt this time in large typeset 'This is the customers first order'.

The chap stared me down for a bit when collecting, but all good other than that.

pretty sure it's marvin that covers the discount not the chipper?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭little foot

Still on folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

El Inho wrote: »
    pretty sure it's marvin that covers the discount not the chipper?

Correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

thought I'd give this piece of garbage website another try tonight, but it didn't accept my postal code! needless to say I was trying to place an order for collection..

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

YanisK wrote: »
    thought I'd give this piece of garbage website another try tonight, but it didn't accept my postal code! needless to say I was trying to place an order for collection..

Did you use their live chat support? I had to use it once and they sorted out my problem straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

Did you use their live chat support? I had to use it once and they sorted out my problem straight away.

That didn't connect to an agent either. Hopeless altogether. Mobile website didn't let me choose collection but insisted on delivery only!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I see an ad for Marvin on the Television ...

25% off first time orders using the code TV

The small print says "25% offer expires 31/11/15". Marvin gave November an extra day, must be a loyalty bonus!

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭retweet

There was a promoted tweet on Twitter advertising 40% off your first order for NUIM students.

Doesn't matter if you are one or not, it still works.

Code: NUIM40

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭eqwjewoiujqorj

retweet wrote: »
    There was a promoted tweet on Twitter advertising 40% off your first order for NUIM students.

Doesn't matter if you are one or not, it still works.

Just used this, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Just used this, thanks

still works :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭jeffk

Merged threads and title updated. Check latest's posts for active codes.

Used 40% code earlier and worked thanks

Handy to have an alternative to order takeaways , plus loads of payment options

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

Made my first order y’day… what a nightmare! Used the iPhone app at first and 2 of the items were mysteriously dropped from the order so I wasted the 40% coupon (NUIM40 code worked) on a €8.50 order. NB: the minimum order should be €12.50 so clearly a bug (one of the many). Called customer service was told they are having issues with the iPhone app and to place a second order from the web for the missing items and they would credit back the delivery charge. they gave me a 25% code to use on that second order (MVN25 I think). Then I received a text saying that the 1st order was cancelled but ultimately received all the stuff I ordered in a relatively short time (35min).
    Ultimately I think I spent slightly less than what I would’ve if everything worked on the 1st try. I was relaxed enough about it cause I was dining alone but if I had my family with me or guests/friends I would’ve been quite upset about the uncertainty of getting enough food for everybody on time.
    I’ll be waiting for them to get their act together before ordering again…

Advertisement