Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplier of Sportive Jerseys

• 05-09-2015 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Anybody got any suggestions for suppliers of sportive jerseys besides;
    • Spin11
    • Owayo
    • Velotec
    I'll be looking to order about 750 and I want to strike the right cord between value and quality. Any suggestions or experience with this sort of stuff?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Tour of Meath give a Spin 11 jersey to all participants. I have three or four of them. They're lovely jerseys, good fit and seem to be very well made.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

The last sportive Jersey I got, last month, was from the following people.

https://twitter.com/CappaSports

I think they are Nordieland/UK based.

It was a full zipper Jersey too, which I personally prefer over the half zipper type.

Means I don't have to empty the pockets before taking it off :)

The quality seems really good but time will tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Eamonnator wrote: »
    Tour of Meath give a Spin 11 jersey to all participants. I have three or four of them. They're lovely jerseys, good fit and seem to be very well made.

Have to agree. First time cycling in Meath this year & that jersey is one of the nicest fit & very good quality. Spin11 have made the jerseys for both Tour of Meath & Tour of Burren & Ring of Kerry 2015

Also have jerseys made by Titan Sports (Rebel Tour & Tour of Lough Corrib & RingOfKerry 30th Anniversary Jersey 2013) ; DMC Sports (Sean Kelly Tour of Waterford) also great quality

Hope that helps,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭onthefringe

afishyfish wrote: »
    Anybody got any suggestions for suppliers of sportive jerseys besides;
    • Spin11
    • Owayo
    • Velotec
    I'll be looking to order about 750 and I want to strike the right cord between value and quality. Any suggestions or experience with this sort of stuff?
    Thanks

http://www.kalas.ie/

its a friend of mine with the irish agency
    stuff is made in mainland europe and has a fast turnaround..
    eager to grow in Ireland too so id be surprised if that deal your after couldnt be struck

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭whacker00

The last sportive Jersey I got, last month, was from the following people.

https://twitter.com/CappaSports

I think they are Nordieland/UK based.

It was a full zipper Jersey too, which I personally prefer over the half zipper type.

Means I don't have to empty the pockets before taking it off :)

The quality seems really good but time will tell.

These guys are great, we used them for a charity event on a couple of occasions and the jerseys were very good quality

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭devonp

Velorevolution do really good kit, Italian high quality..

http://velorevolution.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭traprunner

The apin,11 ones are terrible fit for the more rotund. XL fits like something between M and L.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Hani Kosti

Verge all the way!!!
    Can't speak highly enough about John in Lucca Sports, spot on customer service, quick communication.
    Excellent jerseys for reasonable price, you do get what you pay for
    Thumbs up from me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

devonp wrote: »
    Velorevolution do really good kit, Italian high quality..

http://velorevolution.eu/

Got some of their kit from a sponsor of a ride earlier this Summer..

It really is top notch kit.

We were having a chat on a club spin recently and the common thought was that we should switch from Spin 11 to velorevolution-nothing but positive comments and I believe their version of the Gabba is fanatastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Ger.O.Mahony

I'd highly recommend Velotec.ie, got some of their event clothing at Tour DeConnemara and Sean Kelly Tour, really nice kit.

Got some for the work gang of cyclists for the charity events we do, everybody very happy with the quality and design.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭afishyfish

Thanks for the advice all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

Verge are pretty decent imho

• Registered Users Posts: 24,937 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Another vote here for Verge.

Velotec jerseys are fine but shorts seem to hold sweat stains after washing in my experience.

(I don't have any experience of Spin 11 so can't comment).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

Velorevolution for sure and for that quantity you should get a competitive price off Aidan , this guy knows his stuff . .

Advertisement