Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

When can I get out the Christmas Jumper?!

Options
  • 24-08-2015 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭

So with the colder weather starting in, I'm getting out my Winter clothes.

When is the earliest I can wear my Christmas Jumper without looking completely insane?!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

So with the colder weather starting in, I'm getting out my Winter clothes.

When is the earliest I can wear my Christmas Jumper without looking completely insane?!:D

In the confides of my own home or around family anytime i feel like it. In public, from the 1st November ! Baby's mits and hats have antlers, Christmas jumpers out. Even the car gets a makeover with antlers and a big red nose.. fa la la la la, la la la la !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    In the confides of my own home or around family anytime i feel like it. In public, from the 1st November ! Baby's mits and hats have antlers, Christmas jumpers out. Even the car gets a makeover with antlers and a big red nose.. fa la la la la, la la la la !

Ooooh I never thought of just wearing it around the house!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Ooooh I never thought of just wearing it around the house!

When the mood hits just roll with it ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭shelly22

I'd say 1st November after Halloween, that's when Christmas really starts for me

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

A friend had photos of his parents on Facebook with their Christmas jumpers on, visitng the Christmas shop in BTs when it opened last week. Apparently August is NOT too early :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

miamee wrote: »
    A friend had photos of his parents on Facebook with their Christmas jumpers on, visitng the Christmas shop in BTs when it opened last week. Apparently August is NOT too early :pac:

Love it!!

Advertisement