Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

lyit student accommodation

Options
  • 21-08-2015 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi there

anyone doing their first year in LyIT? Looking for affordable accommodation in a quiet room in a house (not too quiet now 😄😄😄) from September . Traveling to study pharmaceutical and medical science.Any advice welcome. I emailed few places but no reply
    Help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

justme28 wrote: »
    Hi there

anyone doing their first year in LyIT? Looking for affordable accommodation in a quiet room in a house (not too quiet now 😄😄😄) from September . Traveling to study pharmaceutical and medical science.Any advice welcome. I emailed few places but no reply
    Help

You need to get up there and get up there now, me and United Irishman left it till last week and places were quickly being snapped up

• Registered Users Posts: 6 justme28

Well don't know what to say,they didn't send me the registration pin yet from the college so what's the point to find a place to stay first ?Can't just go on 3 hours drive just for that and I'm getting no support from the college except a big list with places I need to ring for accommodation so I'm having second thoughts about moving.
    Did you guys found a place in an apartment or house?
    Cheers

justme28 wrote: »
    Well don't know what to say,they didn't send me the registration pin yet from the college so what's the point to find a place to stay first ?Can't just go on 3 hours drive just for that and I'm getting no support from the college except a big list with places I need to ring for accommodation so I'm having second thoughts about moving.
    Did you guys found a place in an apartment or house?
    Cheers

got an apartment, I went from kilkenny to donegal and stayed the night to get a place, just something that has to be done I'm afraid, we used Franklins estate agents if that helps

got an apartment, I went from kilkenny to donegal and stayed the night to get a place, just something that has to be done I'm afraid, we used Franklins estate agents if that helps

Ah now, fair play to ya. Tnx I'll give them a ring to see what's left 😄
    Good luck to you

• Advertisement

ring today I would advise[/quote]

Ah now, you too good to me.id need to get you few pints when there 😄😄😄ðŸ˜႒ðŸ˜႒😊

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Ant695

Just saw this and was about to throw it up as well. Looks the business for students and no excuses for being late being that close as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Please use the proper thread at the top of the forum.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement