Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Rionegro Ultimatum (2015)

Options
  • 26-05-2015 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭

Rionegro2015Poster-600px.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭nastros

Awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Ultimatum??.... Is this the very last rio?? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Ultimatum??.... Is this the very last rio?? :eek:
    For the time being yes. We have run 5 games over the last few years and there is only so long you want to run out a story line. I don't doubt that there will be more large scale multi-day events in the future though.

sliabh wrote: »
    For the time being yes. We have run 5 games over the last few years and there is only so long you want to run out a story line. I don't doubt that there will be more large scale multi-day events in the future though.

Excellent, now dont get me wrong love the Rio saga but has to end at some point. I see on your site dates are 15-16 or 22-23 any ideas as to when the a definite date will be set?.

Excellent, now dont get me wrong love the Rio saga but has to end at some point. I see on your site dates are 15-16 or 22-23 any ideas as to when the a definite date will be set?.

That was a goof on my part. The firm date is the 15th and 16th. You can ignore the other one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BB Magnet

This makes my summer. When do you expect to put tickets on sale?

June 10th

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Borderlands

We have a technical issue with the booking system. Rather than chance it we are going to delay the sale of tickets until Friday. We are very sorry for the short notice on this. Please bear with us.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Would have to be going on a late honeymoon on the 12th .
    Have to look forward to the next series to begin

Gatling wrote: »
    Would have to be going on a late honeymoon on the 12th .
    Have to look forward to the next series to begin

Ah sure cancel the honeymoon!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Ah sure cancel the honeymoon!!

Thrust me I've thought about it

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Borderlands

The tickets are now live at the following address -

http://troops-in-contact.com/registration-and-booking/events/

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

Gatling wrote: »
    Thrust me I've thought about it

I missed 2013 cause the future ex wife dragged me to a wedding in Romania, I made damn sure I went last year, had a ball, and I was either first or second this year to buy a ticket for my chosen faction UN.
    Biggest event of the year by far. You can get married anytime, but looks like this is the last Rio Negro

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Are we there yet ?????

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Looking for a lift for myself and 1 other, either Friday eve or Saturday morning, from wherever is convenient in Dublin.

Happy to throw in a few quid for fuel etc.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Also will any of the retailers be on site in the morn?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

KonFusion wrote: »
    Also will any of the retailers be on site in the morn?

Hobby Airsoft will have a shop onsite!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Best wishes to everyone attending this.........wether looking good.

Advertisement