Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

REAL RUSSIAN ARMY ALL SORTA STUFF ON ORDER

Options
  • 12-08-2015 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭

i can get nearly everything you need from russian army, thats including stuff like body armour, helmets ,various army and special forces wearing, optics, night visions and many other stuff, just ask what you need and i get back to you, all stuff is really genuine so it cost more than china stuff in the most shops they have there, but guess most also know what it last countless times longer than stuff we waist our money on, so after all its always a win.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

How much would a some Gen II NVGs cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

How about a new 6B23-1 in digital with soft armour. Size 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭renas

will get back once i have info guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

Much appreciated. Maybe save me from importing from Russia, depending on price!

How much would a some Gen II NVGs cost?

pnv voron gen 2 night vision ,as we assume original army night vision 390€ including postage and other expenses

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi Renas,

Right, first I've moved this out of adverts as it's not an ad and doesn't belong there.

Second. You've assured the mods that you are doing this privately and not as part of any business venture. If this is a benefit to forum users then we welcome it, if it means you can get them cheap stuff, all well and good.

However what happens if stuff goes wrong?

What guarantees can you give people here that if they order stuff then they'll get it?

If you buy it in yourself and then charge on delivery then not a problem, if you take peoples money beforehand and promise to deliver and don't then - for the benefit of other users here- all we can do is ban you from the forum.

All I'm saying is beware folks. I have ho problem with anyone doing this but boards / mods cannot be in any way responsible if it goes wrong.

Thanks,
    Steve.

Steve wrote: »
    Hi Renas,

Right, first I've moved this out of adverts as it's not an ad and doesn't belong there.

Second. You've assured the mods that you are doing this privately and not as part of any business venture. If this is a benefit to forum users then we welcome it, if it means you can get them cheap stuff, all well and good.

However what happens if stuff goes wrong?

What guarantees can you give people here that if they order stuff then they'll get it?

If you buy it in yourself and then charge on delivery then not a problem, if you take peoples money beforehand and promise to deliver and don't then - for the benefit of other users here- all we can do is ban you from the forum.

All I'm saying is beware folks. I have ho problem with anyone doing this but boards / mods cannot be in any way responsible if it goes wrong.

Thanks,
    Steve.

steve no offence but common.. i been user of boards and player of airsoft for years now, so its a bit of insult which in this case i believe is non deserved, and sure guys you decide where you want to place the add, but in my situation i added thread on airsoft adverts couse there is the most if not only place where guys want such genuine stuff, again not me but most of airsofters probably really appreciate if you can keep it on airsoft adverts, all up to you guys really i have really nothing against it, just if you can keep it there it might help for our airsofters more i believe, thank you
    about if things goes wrong.. i believe we always have time to understand what player needs from me, there is no rushed sales, all stuff i can get is genuine and thanks god we have 21st century so if anybody have concerns you can always research the product markings, manufacturers and the rest before you purchase so you know how to compare, hope i ansvered all questions, if there is more im here for it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi Renas,

I replied to your PM there, I hope I explained my position to your satisfaction.

In summary, if this benefits the forum then we're all for it. If stuff goes wrong then we're not responsible, If you had items in your hand to sell, then you can sell in the adverts forum , this isn't the case co you can't. :)

Thanks.

Steve wrote: »
    Hi Renas,

I replied to your PM there, I hope I explained my position to your satisfaction.

In summary, if this benefits the forum then we're all for it. If stuff goes wrong then we're not responsible, If you had items in your hand to sell, then you can sell in the adverts forum , this isn't the case co you can't. :)

Thanks.

yep all good, thanks

renas wrote: »
    yep all good, thanks

bump

• Advertisement
Advertisement