Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FTA Premier League

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Mallagio

*untested feed*

23.5 EAST
    11501 V 7120 DVB-S2 8PSK
    MPEG 4 - 4:2:0
    Tagged as " BT TES 51 "
    Comment : BT Sport EPL SPURS V ARSENAL

Please let me know fec lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Mallagio wrote: »
    *untested feed*

23.5 EAST
    11501 V 7120 DVB-S2 8PSK
    Tagged as " BT TES 51 "

7/8 and encrypted this week :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭radiowaves

*untested feed*

23.5 EAST
    11501 V 7120 DVB-S2 8PSK
    Tagged as " BT TES 51 "

FEC had been posted up 2.5 hours earlier in satellite section (BT Sport are not "foreign satellite") ;)
    abarkie wrote: »
    encrypted this week :mad:

Encrypted only in BISS though...

radiowaves wrote: »
    FEC had been posted up 2.5 hours earlier in satellite section (BT Sport are not "foreign satellite") ;)
    B

Encrypted only in BISS though...

23.5e is under the foreign charter of satellites. You know that full well ;)

Anyone on just 28e would have no interest. So why you'd put it there is beyond me.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭radiowaves

23.5e is under the foreign charter of satellites. You know that full well ;)

Anyone on just 28e would have no interest. So why you'd put it there is beyond me.

;)

What the hell does that even mean?

Jaysus, I was advising you that your search for a FEC was very easily located if you'd looked :)

The satellite at 23.5 happens to be occupied by whatever satellite providers are happy to use it, and today it had a feed for a satellite channel that broadcasts in the UK and Ireland only. Its beam is extremely powerful in Ireland, maybe you're not aware of this?

The satellite itself is not foreign ( :rolleyes: ) it's a lump of steel in the atmosphere.

Using your particularly strange logic Multi TV is not foreign?

Saorsat channels should be talked about in this section only as they are not at 28.2?

;)

There's no forum that I can see for "anyone just on 28e" so I certainly didn't put anything there ;)

• Advertisement

radiowaves wrote: »
    What the hell does that even mean?

Jaysus, I was advising you that your search for a FEC was very easily located if you'd looked :)

The satellite at 23.5 happens to be occupied by whatever satellite providers are happy to use it, and today it had a feed for a satellite channel that broadcasts in the UK and Ireland only. Its beam is extremely powerful in Ireland, maybe you're not aware of this?

The satellite itself is not foreign ( :rolleyes: ) it's a lump of steel in the atmosphere.

Using your particularly strange logic Multi TV is not foreign?

Saorsat channels should be talked about in this section only as they are not at 28.2?

There's no forum that I can see for "anyone just on 28e" so I certainly didn't put anything there ;)

Radiowaves mate, honestly - You need to put yourself forward as a mod, because you're a class A genius.

Sorry for picking you up wrong, too many beers mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,451 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Strong signal but give the picture time to clear. Ice hockey on the other channel on the transponder.

Eutelsat 10A (10.0°E)

Frequency: 12617 - Pol: H - SR: 7500 - FEC: -

Category: Sport - Football

Transmitted in: MPEG-4

Comments: Arsenal-Leicester(s2/hd)

Strong signal but give the picture time to clear. Ice hockey on the other channel on the transponder.

Eutelsat 10A (10.0°E)

Comments: Arsenal-Leicester(s2/hd)

SNR 66% AGC 84% - Dublin

Picture is tripe though, you finding that mate?

Perfect HD picture here.

In SD.

Eutelsat 10A (10.0°E)

Category: Sport - Football américain

Comments: FTA Stoke v Man City (ID TV 2 12617H Eutel)

• Advertisement

Eutelsat 7A (7.0°E)

Frequency: 10991 - Pol: H - SR: 19200 - FEC: -

Comments: EPL(s2/hdtv muxx,atm clear)

Games at Man City, QPR, Stoke, Spurs and Liverpool. As before the problem with this feed is signal strength. 8.5 dB for me now, just about enough.

Eutelsat 7A (7.0°E)

Frequency: 10991 - Pol: H - SR: 19200 - FEC: -

Comments: EPL(s2/hdtv muxx,atm clear)

Games at Man City, QPR, Stoke, Spurs and Liverpool. As before the problem with this feed is signal strength. 8.5 dB for me now, just about enough.

What's the FEC please and qpsk or 8psk?

Thanks

8PSK 3/4 Pilot ON or AUTO on AzBox, Enigma 2. But I think if you look back on the thread other boxes give a different FEC.

If you cycle through the permutations on Sat Finder (Service Searching, Sat Finder) on Enigma 2 you will find it quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Delta Lima

What's the FEC please and qpsk or 8psk?

Thanks

I got it on 8psq and 3/4

Eutelsat 10A (10.0°E)

Comments: West Ham Utd-Chelsea(s2,hdtv)

Commentary in Russian, doesn't look like a HD picture. Give it 10 seconds to appear after scanning in. 11.2 dB.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭tapfit2004

Everton v Watford on TV Zimbo on 10.0°E Eutelsat 10756 V fec 2480 s/r 7/8 according to LJ's.

I haven't got 10e at the moment so can't check it.

tapfit2004 wrote: »
    Everton v Watford on TV Zimbo on 10.0°E Eutelsat 10756 V fec 2480 s/r 7/8 according to LJ's.

I haven't got 10e at the moment so can't check it.

Showing a gardening program or something like that

Can anyone get the satellite at 52 East? The footprint is good for Ireland. I used to be able to get 53 East and even 57 East but my dish won't go beyond 45 East at present.

http://www.flysat.com/TurkmenalemMonacosat.php

The Turkmen Sport channel is showing lots of games.

https://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/threads/uk-football-on-fta-channels-2015-16-season.166180/#post-938289

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Booming in here (southern poland). Not the greatest HD picture, but great find!

Where is it coming from? +4 hours GMT?

Stupid question.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭kooga

Can anyone get the satellite at 52 East? The footprint is good for Ireland. I used to be able to get 53 East and even 57 East but my dish won't go beyond 45 East at present.

https://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/threads/uk-football-on-fta-channels-2015-16-season.166180/#post-938289

How long will this last? worth putting up a mini dish for

• Advertisement

You'll need a clear line of sight to this satellite. Very low to the ground in ireland

snaps wrote: »
    You'll need a clear line of sight to this satellite. Very low to the ground in ireland

Can you get 57 East? Duhok TV from Iraq (Kurdistan) shows lots of Premier League games according to the various forums. The footprint should be good for Poland and also Ireland, but it's years since I got anything on that satellite?

http://www.flysat.com/nss12.php

This channel and others from places like Afghanistan and various African countries are ripping off coverage from legitimate broadcasters. The newest one from Turkmenistan on 52 East will probably continue, but there is no guarantee. The picture quality is generally very poor. The best I have seen is TV Zimbo from Angola on 10 East.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Nothing on 52E for me. 46E is fine very high SNR.

Havent went to 57E as my 1.1 dish arm is getting very close to the top of the roof of my shed at that stage, so I'll have to higher the pole.

The elevation is pointing very down at that sat!

I got it tonight - Turkmenistan Sport - Barcelona v Sevilla.

Here in UK,near to Stoke football ground

Triax 1.1M , Inverto LNB, Vu Solo 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭kooga

I got it tonight - Turkmenistan Sport - Barcelona v Sevilla.

Here in UK,near to Stoke football ground

Triax 1.1M , Inverto LNB, Vu Solo 2

Whats the hd pic like? Tks

kooga wrote: »
    Whats the hd pic like? Tks

Seems reasonably good.

Better than a certain UK broadcaster - it seems

Be interesting come Friday night

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭TAFKAlawhec

No problems getting Turkmenistan Sport here in Co. Tyrone at 52E. Main problem with reception is that it'll be low in the sky in Ireland especially towards the west coast, elevation is under 9 degrees where I am. Otherwise if you can clearly see the TurkmenAlaem 52E/MonacoSat satellite then signals are fairly strong and the broadcast parameters (DVB-S2 QPSK 2/3) means reception can be got even with low SNR levels. I reckon a 60-70cm dish should be OK for reception. Picture quality from my observations is HD as upscaled SD, sourced from a Stan Sports SD feed, but for what it is, it's not too bad especially compared to other channels that "relay" coverage which can be quite blocky.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭MBSnr

Good quality - 88% here in Mayo.... 80cm dish with Invetro Black LNB. HD pic good on the match being played now. See how it is on main game if they show it..... Hoping.....

Can you get 57 East? Duhok TV from Iraq (Kurdistan) shows lots of Premier League games according to the various forums. The footprint should be good for Poland and also Ireland, but it's years since I got anything on that satellite?

http://www.flysat.com/nss12.php

This channel and others from places like Afghanistan and various African countries are ripping off coverage from legitimate broadcasters. The newest one from Turkmenistan on 52 East will probably continue, but there is no guarantee. The picture quality is generally very poor. The best I have seen is TV Zimbo from Angola on 10 East.

I can get 57 east no problems. But not duhok TV..
    Perhaps its the symbol rate?

• Advertisement

Villa v Man Utd on now FTA

Advertisement