Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW continued

• 09-08-2015 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭

eamo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Werewolf GOAT

Lessons available.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

how not to play

• Registered Users Posts: 13,247 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Wenger.

/newbie2

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Werewolf GOAT

Yes I forgot to say Rigger gives lessons in how not to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

Might switch to eamonhonda for pure stupidity.

What going on with IPB, I have never seen it down this long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 eamoh

Might switch to eamonhonda for pure stupidity.

What going on with IPB, I have never seen it down this long.

i dont know who you are, but will confirm youre stupid m8

eamoh wrote: »
    i dont know who you are, but will confirm youre stupid m8

Has chadley let you out of his pocket yet m8?

Has chadley let you out of his pocket yet m8?

ah, i figured it out, have we not killed you yet? we hadnt decided if you were ww or full idiot. could you please confirm?

eamoh wrote: »
    ah, i figured it out, have we not killed you yet? we hadnt decided if you were ww or full idiot. could you please confirm?

Meh, the village idiot title was taken by your good self, I settled for persona non grata which was suprising quite fulfilling.

Know you like me for ww, so who would be your other two main candidates? I know it is difficult for you to focus but hey give it a shot you might find it quite enlightening and fun...

Meh, the village idiot title was taken by your good self, I settled for persona non grata which was suprising quite fulfilling.

Know you like me for ww, so who would be your other two main candidates? I know it is difficult for you to focus but hey give it a shot you might find it quite enlightening and fun...

Chad came in and swept the village idiot title out of everyone's reach unfortunately, myself and yourself couldn't even dream of being that bad.

I cant even remember at this stage who my suspects were. You, but im having second thoughts there. Dobby and Doug are definitely wolves, not sure after that. We will lynch mrsfd regardless of role anyway, might do that tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Jam-Fly

#justiceforJam-Fly

Advertisement