Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wrestling Figures Thread

Comments

Smyths are taking the piss with the elite figures now.

Around a year and a half ago they were 14.99 and now after the price going up gradually every series or two, they are now 21.99 which is an absolute rip off!

In Smyths today and its first time ive really looked at the elites since the message above.

25.99 the elite figures are now!!!

There was a Sting figure for e33 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Not Smyths fault to be honest its to do with rising gas prices apparently , They are mostly 24.99 now though bought Ambrose there the other day his elite is fantastic looks the head off him ,That Sting figure is class aswelll

Dean_Ambrose_(WWE_Elite_36).jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I was actually considering buying the sting but thought against it!

that Sting figure is class bought it a couple of weeks ago , Well worth it if you have a few more of the WCW figures they released fits in great with my DDP, NWO Nash and a few others

that Sting figure is class bought it a couple of weeks ago , Well worth it if you have a few more of the WCW figures they released fits in great with my DDP, NWO Nash and a few others

Do you keep them in the box or open them?

• Advertisement

I open them and display them , have a spare room and have 3 room length shelves full of them

I open them and display them , have a spare room and have 3 room length shelves full of them

Cool, I do the same but have been thinking lately about putting mine on adverts.

If theres any ones that you are missing and would be intrested in buying, let me know and ill check do I have them :)

I'm fairly up to date , But if I were you man i'd check completed listings on e-bay some of the flashbacks in particular go for good enough money on e-bay

I'm fairly up to date , But if I were you man i'd check completed listings on e-bay some of the flashbacks in particular go for good enough money on e-bay

Ye the stond cold figure with the attiute era belt and smoking skull belt that I have seems to be going for good money.

The bret hart one with the canadian flag as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Any chance we could see your collection please ?

• Advertisement

Was it the Sting Defining Moments figure or a Series one ?

Bret Hart wrote: »
    Any chance we could see your collection please ?

Ya Ill try and get up a few pics there tomorow

and yeah Sting was the Defining Moments one

The only thing ive noticed with smyths is that flashbacks sometimes go down in price.

Probably cause little jimmy dosent know any of the legends of the past.

Razor and Hogan defining moments figures - e17.99 each in Argos for anyone looking for them.

Was in town today and bought the danial Bryan book when I couldn't find a good figure, should have gone to argos!

Car boot sales are great, picked up a lot of the older guys, demolition, rick Martel, dusty beefcake, junk yard dog, malenko and a good few more only usually 3-4 euro

Hogan and Razor down to 14.99 now.

Hogan and Razor down to 14.99 now.

Picked up the Razor figure today and I'll be picking up the Hogan figure next week. Great price for two defining moments figures.

I found a Rock figure from the late ninteys or early naughties,I'm not to sure. I'll put a pic up of it soon and hopefully you guys can tell me what time frame it's from. It's still in good condition with minimum damage.

I have an elite 17 mankind, never been opened. If anyone would be interested in a swap, let me know.

Dosent have to be boxed figures, would be interested in loose as well.

Bought these two today to compliment my old hasbros!!pretty happy! Wish I had a hasbro smash , as I have them in newer figures but just have a hasbro axe!

• Advertisement

Sirsok wrote: »
    Bought these two today to compliment my old hasbros!!pretty happy! Wish I had a hasbro smash , as I have them in newer figures but just have a hasbro axe!

Nice!!

Where did you get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

The first ever action figure I had was Roddy Piper. Someone gave it to me as a present. I had never even heard of the WWF. He was the first professional wrestler that I ever heard of.

Nice!!

Where did you get them?

Bought them in ken blacks 14.99 each, they only had animal for ages so didn't wanna get one without the other, then look up at the very top self and there was hawk! Delighted!

Great catch seen as they were out ages ago :D

Do Toymaster and Hamleys in Dublin do elites does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Why are they called Elite?

Two types basic and elite. Elite come with more accessories and move more and a higher price

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Apart from adverts and eBay is there anywhere else to pick up WWF hasbro figures and accessories?

Took pics of my Defining Moments figures of Hulk Hogan and Razor Ramon. Also ended up finding a really old Jakks figure of The Rock.

Hulk Hogan.

• Advertisement

Bret Hart wrote: »
    Took pics of my Defining Moments figures of Hulk Hogan and Razor Ramon. Also ended up finding a really old Jakks figure of The Rock.

Razor Ramon Defining Moments figure. Love the detail.

Advertisement