Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSD 3

• 20-07-2015 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all
    Total clueless noob here.
    Can anyone in Dublin install the FSD 3 dashboard on a JTAG/RGH 360 for me please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Get in contact with one of the modders in the above thread. This forum is dead for the most part for the last year at least. I don't know if any of the modders on the list actually still do mod consoles I know myself I haven't done one for over a year if not more.

But back to FSD. It is actually very simple to do if you cannot find anyone to install it for you. I cannot do it as I live on the opposite side of the country

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Kingman

Hi thanks for the info I'll try that

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭budman9

Did you succeed?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

I'm back doing it as a hobby again but in athy in Kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Kingman

Hi there
    Kinda sorta. I can play my downloaded games but I dont have FSD 3
    but everything is ok
    thanks

• Advertisement