Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Garda reserve

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭RUNNER 1

rookie1470 wrote:
    Cool, well done and best of luck. Any pointers on medical apart from usual? Cheers

U gota piss into a cup when u go in straight away so if u need to go before hand don't, my major mistake ,... Had to drink a **** load of water... Haha, everything else is straight forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 PoPo999

Hey,

Could any1 tell me what GR cover in the college ? Study wise ,is it like Public order acts / road traffic act etc ...? I am waiting on training date . :)

Thanks .

• Registered Users Posts: 32 fathead 241188

RUNNER 1 wrote: »
    Ya iv mine out of the way, ya hopefully be in September training .

Hey has anyone got dates for training ? I need to find out so figure can I manage to go coz of work. Iv seen September mentioned a lot has anyone got confirmation of dates ?

Hey has anyone got dates for training ? I need to find out so figure can I manage to go coz of work. Iv seen September mentioned a lot has anyone got confirmation of dates ?

That user Runner 1 account is closed does any1 else know?

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Cedric87

PoPo999 wrote: »

I was given dates for September 15th by HQ still waiting on a confirmation email

• Advertisement

I was given dates for September 15th by HQ still waiting on a confirmation email

Cedric87 wrote:

And what for the 2 weeks ? Thats in October ?

And what for the 2 weeks ? Thats in October ?

Sorry it was the 15th and 16th septemeber then 21st septemeber till 2nd October then phase 3 is 15th and 16th October. They were the dates given to me but I was told they see temporary and I will recieve an email soon to confirm

This is guna be rough with college .

This is guna be rough with college .

Im lucky enough to be working and ive held onto my holidays, I was also told of other dates in November and December for a second group.

• Advertisement

Cedric87 wrote: »
    Im lucky enough to be working and ive held onto my holidays, I was also told of other dates in November and December for a second group.

Hey I got them dates 2 , duno wat in guna do with work 😞😞if I can't do these dates what happens then do you know ??

Hey I got them dates 2 , duno wat in guna do with work 😞😞if I can't do these dates what happens then do you know ??

If you can't do the first date then you will just have to do the November dates. If you can't do that then you will have to wait till next years dates. Have you gotten you're email for confirmation.

Cedric87 wrote: »
    If you can't do the first date then you will just have to do the November dates. If you can't do that then you will have to wait till next years dates. Have you gotten you're email for confirmation.

I got email asking could I do theses dates , and to let them know , my place wouldn't be guaranteed a place either way

I got email asking could I do theses dates , and to let them know , my place wouldn't be guaranteed a place either way

I'll email them today and see what's up with the dates.

I have been onto HQ and was told that no dates are confirmed yet

When did u do ur medical fathead ?

I had my medical july 15 last year ?? You ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Hehe because that user is you dude,

I had my medical july 15 last year ?? You ?

I had mine a few months ago , does a medical not run out after 6 months ?

I duno , I had Prob and had to get sorted before I was cleared fit which was cleared up sept gone so I duno ,,

• Advertisement

I duno , I had Prob and had to get sorted before I was cleared fit which was cleared up sept gone so I duno ,,

I'd say your grand , I wouldn't worry anyway , Well hopefully we will all here soon .

Ye hopefully , are you hoping to go sept ? The dates are
    15th -16th sept (2days)
    21st sept-2nd October (2weeks)
    15th-16th October (2days)

There the dates on got threw email today

Ye hopefully , are you hoping to go sept ? The dates are 15th -16th sept (2days) 21st sept-2nd October (2weeks) 15th-16th October (2days)

There the dates on got threw email today

Ya hopefully, I am in college and work part time as a sales assistant ,so its guna rough but I will work around it . :)

I'm in full time work and I said it to 1 of my bosses nd she kinda looked at me as if to say not a hope but I may ask other boss ,, if you get them dates how will you get training or are you from near templemore?

I'm in full time work and I said it to 1 of my bosses nd she kinda looked at me as if to say not a hope but I may ask other boss ,, if you get them dates how will you get training or are you from near templemore?

I'd say I'd drive or train, no were near templemore , what about yourself ?

If offered the septemeber dates I'll take them, my job are grand with me taking the time because I said its give me the time or im gone either way. I'll have to bus it down no car.

Ye I'm just hoping im not forced into tellin them to stuff there job ,, I'm in Arklow so won't drive coz my bf will need car so I duno wat il end up doin , wher you based

Ye I'm just hoping im not forced into tellin them to stuff there job ,, I'm in Arklow so won't drive coz my bf will need car so I duno wat il end up doin , wher you based

Im in dublin so I have a few ways of getting down just not by car unless someone going that way wants to give me a lift.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Slava1976

Well,for sure I'll be taking a train since I don't have a car since I've moved to Dublin.

• Advertisement

We'll all have to drop over to the pub for a few, just to get to know each other.

Advertisement