Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Marvin Takeaway Codes [No code requests]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭NegativeOne

Moyglish wrote: »
    Is the code IRISHSUN expired?

Just tried using it there and not valid and I'm a new customer too :(

Worked for me just now, didn't order but it accepted the code. Might get a pizza later! Nom non nom

• Registered Users Posts: 13,729 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Aye still works, 40% discount on delivered food for weeks, woohoo, I'll be morbidly obese in no time!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,895 ✭✭✭✭GBX

IRISHSUN still works. New accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,729 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Marvin must be getting pissed off, if I navigate to the website in chrome I get
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

If however I use incognito mode (or another browser with no marvin cookies) it all works fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭swpb

Is irishsun code still valid?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭NegativeOne

swpb wrote: »
    Is irishsun code still valid?

Add something to the basket and add code and find out!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 onetwofourthree

IRISHSUN still working today for new customers. Worked for me, anyway, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

IRISHSUN seems to be expired. Was good while it lasted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭frisbeeface

IRISHSUN just worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

IRISHSUN just worked for me

Maybe they are on to me then! In fairness I took the pi$$ a little using the code 3 times on new accounts each time. Will be using them from now on though instead of just-eat. So long as the restaurant I want to order from is there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Pipmae

30% off for Fathers Day weekend, valid now until midnight on Sunday.
    Code is: 1506DAD

http://us10.campaign-archive1.com/?u=02 ... 246f67b971

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

Final checkout page wont 'load' for my takeaway
    And now site seems to be down altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

Got 25% of Bombay Pantry with 1506BOM, saved me €7 and was hassle free, so not a bad start! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭ Kason Bald Tuba

Is anyone else getting this from marvin.ie -

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.marvin.ie (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

I want to order but don't fancy putting my card info in after that warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

IRISHSUN still working here. I just make up an email address everytime and have the receipt sent to my mobile number. Been doing it for weeks now.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Prunty

30% off this weekend using the code ILOVEMARVIN - great excuse not to cook!

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭eqwjewoiujqorj

IRISHSUN still working for 40% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Didn't realise they had takeaways on Marvin in Cork!

Ordered a large pizza from Apache for €7.70 delivered - awesome!

Was about to order the same thing from JustEat for €11 and change with their 15% off coupon.

40% off FTW :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Does the IRISHSUN code only work for specific restaurants or locations cuz it wont work for me.
    Limerick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

Does the IRISHSUN code only work for specific restaurants or locations cuz it wont work for me.
    Limerick
    It's not working for me either!

I see the problem, try doing it on internet explorer or some other browser, do not log in, just order normally it should do it.

also, try doing it without capital letters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

Tried to order last night and kept getting payment declined. Contacted their customer support and got the usual have you logged in, ok try again, go back to the order and try again. After a few minutes they then said they will let their tech know in case it is a problem on their end and then ended the chat. Stupid stuff.

A minute later, my order was placed through just-eat, same card, no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I see the problem, try doing it on internet explorer or some other browser, do not log in, just order normally it should do it.

How do you order without signing in? It wants all my details as if I'm a member.

Doyler92 wrote: »
    How do you order without signing in? It wants all my details as if I'm a member.

Yeah, it will automatically create you a new account, just use a different email and try.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Think IRISHSUN might be dead. I couldn't get it to work last night, even with a brand new account, and different laptop/browser to avoid cookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

alastair wrote: »
    Think IRISHSUN might be dead. I couldn't get it to work last night, even with a brand new account, and different laptop/browser to avoid cookies.

yeah same :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,090 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Looks like all the discount codes are out. Is there any more flying around? First timer here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

Looks like all the discount codes are out. Is there any more flying around? First timer here

Code GGL25 works for 25% off on first time orders

Advertisement