Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Blasphemy or brilliant

• 25-06-2015 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

So four leaving certs for a bit of craic decided to bust into their school chapel on the last day of school, don some priestly vestments and have a duel inspired by Star wars. Bonus for one using a crucifix.

So what does everybody think? Harmless fun or a bit too far?

Bad taste or hilarious? 18 votes

A bit of craic
    0% 0 votes
    Too far
    66% 12 votes
    NERDS!
    33% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Ha that's gas. I'm sure the priest won't care too much about four young boys prancing around wearing his vestments anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Of course it's a harmless bit of fun. Nobody was harmed, therefore it's harmless.

That's assuming they didn't break any locks or cause any damage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Blasphemy or brilliant

neither.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

I think that's my old school chapel... where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Its the wexford band The Ocelots and its filmed in the church in St Peters College in Wexford town.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

McLoughlin wrote: »
    the church in St Peters College in Wexford town.
    Thought I'd recognized it. Most we ever did in my day was steal some of that dreadful mass wine and toss a handball from one side to the other whenever the priest would turn around and face the alter.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,222 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Did nobody tell you where you went to school?

:D

Advertisement