Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***** Vape it Forward *****

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dball

Thanks Basamin, Ill leave it for someone else, 18mg is way too strong for me, Im down to about 6,7 or 8 currently.

Thanks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

dball wrote: »
    Thanks Basamin, Ill leave it for someone else, 18mg is way too strong for me, Im down to about 6,7 or 8 currently.

Thanks though.

Thats no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭trixiebust

basamin wrote: »
    Hi trixiebust and dball

I have a couple of menthol ones left
    just PM me your address and ill post them out

Ill even send yous out a sample of my own extreme menthol , its 18g and amazing !!!

Dont worry about postage , just vape any old gear you have forward and you never know i might be interested !!!!

Thank you very much kind sir, PM sent.
    All I have at the moment is a bottle of 24mg Liqua Traditional Tobacco. If you, or any one else is interested I'd be happy to vape it forward. 'Tis strong stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ChaosIsOrder

If this isnt the right place to post, Im really sorry!

Iv been smoking(rollies) almist twice as much as usual lately b/c of stress etc and I just really need to switch to vaping. I have tried it before, but never had my own kit or anything.

Im having major issues with S.W.O atm and currently have zero money(though it should be sorted within a forthnight..fingerscrossed!). Smoking friends have said theyll buy me tobacco and such to keep me going til I get payed,but Id rather face the dreaded withdrawel than keep on the tobacco.

So I was wondering if anyone might have some kits or bits and pieces lying around that they dont want and wouldnt mind freecycling? I know its asking alot and Im sorry, but Im just at my wits end right now :/

Once I get payed I will buy a bunch of samples and post whatever I dont like here. Same goes for when I buy my own kit.

Again, sorry if wrong place for this.

Ciara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

So I was wondering if anyone might have some kits or bits and pieces lying around that they dont want and wouldnt mind freecycling? I know its asking alot and Im sorry, but Im just at my wits end right now :/

Pm your name and address and I'll get something off to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

PM name and address to me as well and I'll send you some liquids to keep you going

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

What a great community this is!

Thanks very much basamin, just got the liquid today. Spoiled for choice now with the selection you posted. I'll try out your mix first, and let you know what I think. I still have that bottle of tobacco if anyone is interested, send me on a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

I also came home to my vapemail Basamin! Thanks so much! You've made my day and possibly week because I've had to ban myself from buying anything for a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

No problem Richie and Trixie , Happy vaping !!!

Trixie , careful of my homemade menthol , its strong stuff !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 ChaosIsOrder

Just an update: I received a vapekit and eliquid...and then some more eliquid off 2 different people. Absolutely thrilled and blown away by the kindness of these people :D

Literally can not express my gratitude enough!

Lots of good kharma to have in your back pocket, never a bad thing that ;)

When I can buy a bunch of random flavours to try, I will post what Ill be vaping forward.

basamin wrote:
    No problem Richie and Trixie , Happy vaping !!!

Also got mine basamin,thanks againðŸ˜Â႒

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

If this isnt the right place to post, Im really sorry!

Iv been smoking(rollies) almist twice as much as usual lately b/c of stress etc and I just really need to switch to vaping. I have tried it before, but never had my own kit or anything.

Im having major issues with S.W.O atm and currently have zero money(though it should be sorted within a forthnight..fingerscrossed!). Smoking friends have said theyll buy me tobacco and such to keep me going til I get payed,but Id rather face the dreaded withdrawel than keep on the tobacco.

Once I get payed I will buy a bunch of samples and post whatever I dont like here. Same goes for when I buy my own kit.

Again, sorry if wrong place for this.

Ciara

Hi Ciara, I've only come across your post just now. I know what its like to be broke and stressed out. Posters here and on facebook have been very very good to me and I now have way more juice/liquid than I need. I'd be very happy to give lots of them to you, just PM me and we can arrange something. I'm delighted for this opportunity to pay forward the kindness I've already received.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Seniorpeazel

Folks, I have 2 x 10ml bottles of VapingDog - Grape liquid kicking around.
    One is 6mg and one is 12mg.. bought them last week but have since picked up some different liquids as i get too much of a throat hit from the Vaping dog ones... if anyone wants them, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 veryvape

6mg Lenola Cream from Kite In Cloud - 30ml bottle nearly full - Taken
    18mg 'nana Cream from Bombies - About 50ml

Free to anybody who wants to travel to Stillorgan to collect.

veryvape wrote: »
    6mg Lenola Cream from Kite In Cloud - 30ml bottle nearly full

I'll take the 6mg one if not gone yet, work in Donnybrook so should be able to collect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ciara_may

Folks, I have 2 x 10ml bottles of VapingDog - Grape liquid kicking around.
    One is 6mg and one is 12mg.. bought them last week but have since picked up some different liquids as i get too much of a throat hit from the Vaping dog ones... if anyone wants them, let me know.

I would love to give the 12mg a try if you still have it :)

ciara_may wrote: »
    I would love to give the 12mg a try if you still have it :)

I sure do. More than welcome to it. PM on its way to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ciara_may

I sure do. More than welcome to it. PM on its way to you.

It arrived in the post this morning and it's really nice definitely one of my favourite liquids yet thank you so much :D

ciara_may wrote: »
    It arrived in the post this morning and it's really nice definitely one of my favourite liquids yet thank you so much :D

No problem at all. Glad it arrived safely and you enjoy it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

6ml of liquid & Dekang at that which is schite,it's not worth paying the postage,just dump it....

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

This is an excellent idea, the generosity is amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

veryvape wrote: »
    6mg Lenola Cream from Kite In Cloud - 30ml bottle nearly full - Taken

Would it be possible to post the 18mg if you still have it I'd be more than happy to pay the postage please

MBV Hug Juice,Thug Juice minus the menthol is how it's described. About 17ml in a 20 ml bottle,80/20 VG/PG and 3 mg nic.
    Free to anyone who wants it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

I have an Istick 50w Silicone cover (light blue)

Ideally i would like to vape it forward to someone who owns a 50w Istick :)

Dr Bill wrote: »
    MBV Hug Juice,Thug Juice minus the menthol is how it's described. About 17ml in a 20 ml bottle,80/20 VG/PG and 3 mg nic.
    Free to anyone who wants it. :)

I'll try that if not gone yet :-)

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I'll try that if not gone yet :-)

Yours,will get it off tomorrow.:)

2 x 100ml bottles of Cloudhouse base liquid,70/30 PG/VG,3mg nic,unopened and 5ml MBV American Tobacco concentrate also unopened. Ordered base by mistake using wrong PG/VG mix,should have been 70/30 VG/PG.
    Anyway it's free to a good home.:)

Dr Bill wrote: »
    2 x 100ml bottles of Cloudhouse base liquid,70/30 PG/VG,3mg nic,unopened and 5ml MBV American Tobacco concentrate also unopened. Ordered base by mistake using wrong PG/VG mix,should have been 70/30 VG/PG.
    Anyway it's free to a good home.:)

Yes, please:D

• Advertisement

trixiebust wrote: »
    Yes, please:D

I have your details so will get it off in the morning to you.:):)

Advertisement