Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Xkey installation

• 20-11-2013 2:12pm

Hi there,

Does anyone know anywhere in Ireland on who can install X360Keys in to the Xbox slim?

Got the Key and the Xbox and thought I would do it myself after doing a phat model with no problems.

Soon realised it would involve a little more effort than the phat did.

My Drive wont require a RGH.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 paanhaddy

What drive that u have? If its 16d4s u just need x360usb pro to extract dvd key, but if u have 16d5s u have to rgh to get cpu key and dvd key.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

If you don't mind me asking where did you buy your xkey?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 paanhaddy

ufc pro wrote: »
    If you don't mind me asking where did you buy your xkey?

I never bought one. I talk about my friends who use xkey. But I know few sites which u can buy xkey from them. I will pm the list to u as I dont know if give website address against the rules or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 U5ername

I realise this is an old thread, but Google led me here as I've the same question.
    I'm looking for x-key supply & fit in Ireland. Anybody doing these? Pref' Co. Wexford.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

there is a guy on adverts that does a supply and fit service, you send him your xbox he fits it and sends it back! i bought mine from http://www.pucesconsoles.fr/x360key.html about 2 years ago and has not let me down yet and it was pretty easy to install to. hope this helps!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 U5ername

ufc pro wrote: »
    there is a guy on adverts that does a supply and fit service, you send him your xbox he fits it and sends it back! i bought mine from (deleted link as I can't post it) about 2 years ago and has not let me down yet and it was pretty easy to install to. hope this helps!!

Thanks. I replied to this already, but looking now, it's gone!
    I've contacted zrebak82 on adverts.ie if that's who you mean, but he has no stock with no clue when he'll get them.

If you didn't mean that guy, please reply with details. I'd like one yesterday.

Advertisement