Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Android Betfair App

• 18-05-2015 7:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,320 ✭✭✭

Laid a horse yesterday using this app. Bet was unmatched for a while, I adjusted the odds and instead of just changing the odds I wanted to lay, it created a second lay at the new odds. Lost a good few quid.
    Has this happened to anyone before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 OI OI

I've noticed the same thing, its a terrible fault, always cancel the back or lay before adjusting, if you just amend the odds it create a second bet, very dangerous!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,320 ✭✭✭robbiezero

OI OI wrote: »
    I've noticed the same thing, its a terrible fault, always cancel the back or lay before adjusting, if you just amend the odds it create a second bet, very dangerous!

Cost me a good few quid yesterday. Scandalous fault really. There is no way it should behave like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 OI OI

agreed, such a basic fault, surprised it hasnt been changed or I havent heard more about it actually. Its annoying having to cancel the bet before putting in a new one when its close to the off time of a race.

Advertisement