Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Base chakra , Open or close or somewhere inbetween?

Options
  • 12-05-2015 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

Been doing meditation on and off and something confuses me. I believe the root or base chakra is located at the bottom of the spine. Is it supposed to be fully or partially closed? I believe the crown chakra must stay open to allow the flow of energy to ground via the feet which i am lead to believe are also chakras? My question is when i finish mediation do i close the base base chakra fully or partially to allow the connection to ground? Apologies if i have not explained me myself fully.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭HighKing33

When we talk about chakras we're talking about bundles of nerve fibre, it's as simple as that. And they effect the flow of your electro-magnetic field. If you get to that level you'll be experiencing kundalini symptoms which are really intense and disruptive.

Can you feel nerves in the tip of your tail-bone? The overwhelming majority of people can't and it will take a long time to get there. To begin opening your root-chakra you need to watch your diet. Get rid of gluten and dairy. Do some intensive water-fasting to detox. Now, the muscles around the anus should be more tangible because you're not spending all day breaking down stodgy foods. In particular practice feeling and relaxing that muscle that runs between your legs, from your anus to your genitalia. Over time you'll begin to feel nerves around the 'root chakra'. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Darith

HighKing33 wrote: »
    When we talk about chakras we're talking about bundles of nerve fibre, it's as simple as that. And they effect the flow of your electro-magnetic field. If you get to that level you'll be experiencing kundalini symptoms which are really intense and disruptive.

Can you feel nerves in the tip of your tail-bone? The overwhelming majority of people can't and it will take a long time to get there. To begin opening your root-chakra you need to watch your diet. Get rid of gluten and dairy. Do some intensive water-fasting to detox. Now, the muscles around the anus should be more tangible because you're not spending all day breaking down stodgy foods. In particular practice feeling and relaxing that muscle that runs between your legs, from your anus to your genitalia. Over time you'll begin to feel nerves around the 'root chakra'. Best of luck.

Thanks for the reply but i feel you answer does not answer my question nor add to what i already know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭HighKing33

Darith wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply but i feel you answer does not answer my question nor add to what i already know?

Don't be a tight ass ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭have2flushtwice

all open, all the time, that's the default.

Advertisement