Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any Canadians around?

Options
  • 16-02-2015 6:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi everyone!

I am just looking to get in touch with any Canadians that might be living in the area. :)
    I am a Canadian and hoping to immigrate about this time next year! Im so excited!

Any advise or tips would be GREATLY appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Kasn33 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

I am just looking to get in touch with any Canadians that might be living in the area. :)
    I am a Canadian and hoping to immigrate about this time next year! Im so excited!

Any advise or tips would be GREATLY appreciated!

You'd be better off posting in a more exact forum...like Galway city

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Kasn33

Thanks. I posted in the general west board because I have not narrowed down a location yet. Im hoping for Mayo but things might change by the time I move there. Depends on where I get a job!
    I'll try both maybe.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Crossposting the same message in more than one forum is considered spammy so please just keep it in this one (or I can move it to another forum if you like).
    This old thread has a few expats posting in it so there are other Canadians here.

By searching like this http://www.google.com/search?q=moving+to+galway+site:www.boards.ie you can find earlier threads on the topic of moving to Galway and see what others have said before

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Kasn33

Biko,

Thanks for the response. I am not even sure I am moving to Galway just yet. Might end up else where... just didn't know how else to find other Canadians in the west part of Ireland to connect with. I'll check the other board you mentioned. Im still trying to figure out this whole boards thing! lol

Thanks for the suggestions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Steve The Barman

Canadians

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yes, Canadians

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Steve The Barman

try taafffes, they're always canadians there on a tue/wed night

Advertisement