Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

HugsiePie wrote: »
    This belongs more in meh but Im feeling so meh I cant be bothered going finding the meh thread
    Snapchat is in Dublin

Just had a look at it. Criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

I was waiting for it, and obviously when it arrives I'm out of Dublin. My typical luck...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

*cries about exams*

*downloads YikYak*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

I got Yik Yak a few months ago and it was really inactive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Macavity. wrote: »
    I got Yik Yak a few months ago and it was really inactive.
    All the updates in Limerick seem to be days old. Can't really figure it out at all. Probably only any good for those on college campuses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Yik yak is only really good if you live in the middle of a city or near a college. I live in the backarse of nowhere and there's barely ever any posts on it. I think there's one lad who's always talking to himself because there's loads of farming jokes with just one upvote on them meaning he's probably voting himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

All the updates in Limerick seem to be days old. Can't really figure it out at all. Probably only any good for those on college campuses.

Yeah, I saw a few screenshots on Reddit from the US and it seemed somewhat entertaining. Maybe it'll catch on over hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

What strange apps y'all like. Downloaded it there and I'm getting Galway ennis and Limerick. Gonna be interesting lol. Some funny posts on it already

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

You can set your 'base camp' to a certain location. So, for example, say I live in Mayo but I go to college in UCD. I set my base camp location to Dublin and you'll get yik yaks from that location instead, simples :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

First exam down. Boo yah!

Now to study the depressing mess that is Criminal Law.

• Advertisement

This Yik Yak craic is easy.

I've always liked the Cranberries, but finally listening to all their songs on spotify and just loving each one. Definitely up there with Coldplay

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Jhcx wrote: »
    I've always liked the Cranberries, but finally listening to all their songs on spotify and just loving each one. Definitely up there with Coldplay

Love their music, hate Dolores O'Riordan.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

By this time 4 hours, I'll be three exams down, one to go. One step closer to passing third year THANK GOD

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Think I'm booking myself a trip to Amsterdam for October. Happy days!

I wish every Monday was a bank holiday. Double pay is wonderful. All of the monies!

None of my clothes fit. It would be an arrrrgh but they're all now two sizes too big. This new healthy lifestyle is going to cost me a small fortune in a new wardrobe. Not the worst problem to have in the world. Quite an awesome problem to be honest. Shaping up to be a good year.

None of my clothes fit. It would be an arrrrgh but they're all now two sizes too big. This new healthy lifestyle is going to cost me a small fortune in a new wardrobe. Not the worst problem to have in the world. Quite an awesome problem to be honest. Shaping up to be a good year.

Penny's will be your best friend for quick upgrade

1 EXAM AND I'M FINISHED MY DEGREE. I CAN DO THISSSSSSSSSS!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

1 EXAM AND I'M FINISHED MY DEGREE. I CAN DO THISSSSSSSSSS!

Niiiice. Sweet feeling alright.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Was taking apart a radio studio today and I think I may have ruined a piece of equipment worth €250.

F*ck.

A 50c fuse and it's working again!

I honestly didn't know that things like that had fuses, had always assumed there was just a fuse in the plug. :P

Downside: I now have 9 of those fuses laying around, as they came in a box of 10. :pac:

Out in Cork city for night. Very much a change

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Jhcx wrote: »
    Out in Cork city for night. Very much a change

Grand spot for a night out. Enjoy!

My final battle with Nidge, the NUIG exam invigilator is about to begin...

:cool:

*sobs because she should be about to finish college*

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

*sobs because she should be about to finish college*

You've gotta be positive. For instance, I'm just repeating the mantra:

"I love college so much I'm CHOOSING to go back for a sixth year!"

:P

Wnolan your in ul right? must be something in the UL food or water cause you and my friend choose to stay in education

FREEDOM!

Also, I had possibly the nicest cider ever, and a boojum. Now a shower and to sleep for at least 12 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Someone giving out about wnolan1992 on my newsfeed.

stephen%20ryan_zps62yc0h6u.png

• Advertisement

Went to the first game of five a side I've played in years today.
    Was blatantly out of practise but I done aiight.
    Dont even care that im full of bruises. Football is bitchin craic.

Advertisement