Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HOW to find out name of music used in Youtube Video

• 22-04-2015 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi , Looking for assistance in finding out the name of background music used in a Youtube Video.
    Its instrumental music not a popular song on the radio.
    So I really would love some help in finding out a way to solve my problem.

Thank you in advance
    Ed
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

If it's not in the description under the video or posted in the comments then post asking for the name. Whoever posted the video might know. Also try shazam.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Edward9

If it's not in the description under the video or posted in the comments then post asking for the name. Whoever posted the video might know. Also try shazam.

Thanks the video is not over popular so not many viewers to respond to a comment on youtube. Its a farm youtube channel so the likelihood no one will answer. I have tried uploading to websites like Shazam but got no match. It has a link to youtube channel called Atmosphere but there is hundreds of videos on that channel and I have tried loads of them with no luck.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Post a link, we'll have a look.
    Also try Soundhound.

Name of video I am trying to find the name of music is

Without equal - Frankel, extended version - YouTube

Google will show it

I would appreciate as much ideas as possible. I would love to find out the name of the tune
    Thanks

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,034 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's by Atmosphere, they link to their channel in the description. But that said I can't find the specific video that matches it.

Sorry, I don't know the song and Soundhound is stumped. By Atmosphere they might not mean that specific band, it could be another company involved in making the video with the same name.
    Try here:
    http://www.juddmonte.com/contact/enquiry.aspx
    This is the original webpage, maybe someone there will get back to you. If you do find out what song it is, please let us know!
    I think it might be a piece of music specially commissioned and written for this video, because there doesn't seem to be a commercial release, otherwise Soundhound would have found it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,034 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

No, they do indeed link directly the band's channel as the entry for the artist.

Spear wrote: »
    No, they do indeed link directly the band's channel as the entry for the artist.

I thought I saw that too, can't see it at the moment. But the music of that band sounds a lot different in style than the music in the video.
    If anything it sounds a lot like copyright free stock music like found on this website:
    http://www.premiumbeat.com/royalty_free_music/most_popular
    But forget trying to find it in there, there's thousands and thousands of tracks...

edit:
    Found it. Yep, Atmosphere. OP will have some exploring to do, they seem to have a good output.
    Does anyone have Shazam? I'm not installing it to find one song...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

Darude - Sandstorm.

Thanks for all help...but it really is a mystery...Its links to Atmosphere youtube page but I cannot find video..
    I would love to find this track for some of my scenery videos...
    Please keep searching.....

Bump...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Er, I have a similar request: song starts at 6.40 but you get a nice clear section from 7.40.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,116 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

keith16 wrote: »
    Er, I have a similar request: song starts at 6.40 but you get a nice clear section from 7.40.
    Backyards by Broken Social Scene, on the album Bee Hives.

nice video but no luck with the Frankel video

Edward9 wrote: »
    nice video but no luck with the Frankel video

I still say stock music. There are websites that will supply you with specially made music for videos, this has stock written all over it.

Thanks dr. I cannot believe i cant find the name of tune. is there another section in boards.ie to post this question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Whats the tune that kicks in around 1.38??

Advertisement